Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Well... gonna start putting away the pennies for the game... and quids for the upgrades... :D

What do others think, BFBC2:V or BF3, or both? :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Both of course :2t: Always liked the Vietnam era games, and BF3 is, well, BF3 :hb: Gotta have em :th:
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Terrence29 wrote: Both of course :2t: Always liked the Vietnam era games, and BF3 is, well, BF3 :hb: Gotta have em :th:

Ditto
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Eagle wrote: Ditto
Yeah yeah you just want more opportunitys for tags you little turkey :fish: but It gives me the same opportunity :hb:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Terrence29 wrote: Yeah yeah you just want more opportunitys for tags you little turkey :fish: but It gives me the same opportunity :hb:
Eagle a little Turkey. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure you'll say goodbye to a few more tags for that one Terry. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Claw wrote: Eagle a little Turkey. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I'm sure you'll say goodbye to a few more tags for that one Terry. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Lol, :bk: already did :th:
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

A new trailer, <a href="http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/" target="_blank">http://www.battlefieldbadcompany2.com/</a> says it will be 15 bucks US.
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Thats just under a tenner GBP
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

worth a punt for sure.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

According to the blog on that site they'll be discussing the weapons... which will of course not include all of the gadgetry we're currently used to such as the Tracer, and other electronic enhancements.

Really do hope they reintroduce the radio, but at that price it doesn't appear to cover royalties, etc. So, if they do reintroduce radios, and there has been no suggestion they will, I would imagine it would be an option to play your own stuff... now then, where'd I put my Mr. Hendrix mp3's?... :hb:
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Claw wrote: Really do hope they reintroduce the radio, but at that price it doesn't appear to cover royalties, etc. So, if they do reintroduce radios, and there has been no suggestion they will, I would imagine it would be an option to play your own stuff... now then, where'd I put my Mr. Hendrix mp3's?... :hb:

Taken from their website

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Rocking 60's Soundtrack. Listen to 8 radio channels in-game, featuring 49 time typical tracks, including "Ride of the Valkyries" and "Fortunate Son" by CCR.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Eagle wrote: Taken from their website
I like it when I'm wrong... woo hooooo! :hb:
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »