Phones 4 U

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

Recently got a phone on an orange contract great deal all they want is for u to sign for there phone as soon as its done they dont care.

The phone has picked up a fault and they will not fix it without sending the phone away for several weeks with no replacement phone but a contract still to pay for.

DONT EVER USE AS THEY ARE A BUNCH OF MONEY GRABING B*****D

GO TO THE ORANGE, VODAPHONE, O2, 3 OR ANY WHERE JUST DONT DO IT THROUGH PHONES FOR YOU CARPHONE WAREHOUSE

These are all third party companys all they want is there money, they take all the responsibility away from the company and stop them from been able to help you.

We ended up having to go around them and go directly to Samsung
Geist
Advanced Member

Post by Geist »

I had major problems with p4u awhile ago, they just didnt want to lose the contract. In the end I had to go direct through o2 to transfer everything.
- Geist - Cantankerous -
- GSV - Hexus - I'm Going In - MarlinsUK - TNGC -
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

I've been going direct through O2 for over 9 years now and my dad for 23, had some problems along the way but nothing that they can't eventually resolve in our favour.

Would never trust any of the 3rd party companies as they just haven't got the clout to do the best by their customers
Clingy
GSV Regular

Post by Clingy »

Must admit o2 are quite good now, by mobile phones standards. Had a bad spell a couple of years ago, but everyone else was just as bad (or worse) so stayed with them.

It's an awful industry and god knows why we put up with such s*** service.
Hippy
GSV Regular

Post by Hippy »

Yeah, i had a good few problems with carphone whorehouse. Messed up my insurance and i ended up not being covered on my P900.
I go straight through orange now and only bother with insurance when the phone's out of warranty.
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

I find o2 at times to be very hit and miss, like banging your head against a wall thats moving :P
My contracts up soon, and I had been tempted by them dialaphone give you a xbox 360/whatever bundle...... however this thread has made my mind up, to stay clear of anything other than the real networks.
Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

Andrew im on orange £35 dolphin for that i get 500 minutes and unlimited texts which is mint in my eyes
andrew wrote: I find o2 at times to be very hit and miss, like banging your head against a wall thats moving :P
My contracts up soon, and I had been tempted by them dialaphone give you a xbox 360/whatever bundle...... however this thread has made my mind up, to stay clear of anything other than the real networks.
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

What you lot want is a company phone, i've got a w880i with free calls and free txts whenever I like :P
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Haha Company phone is a crackberry :P rather stay clear of that little bugga for as long as possible :P

Make them buy me a lappy instead, then I can be on ogame all the time except when I'm asleep ;)
Last edited by Myocardial Infarction on Fri Aug 10, 2007 12:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

My current job is fantastic, I've got PC parts coming out of my ears, and laptops coming out of my ears, I really love my job, the pay could be better but theres plenty of other perks, car, phone, laptop etc. and the hours are great, mostly 4hrs a day but get paid for 8.5.

sorry for going off topic
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Beev, its quoted as unlimited texts..... but i've asked in two different orange shops and they say its 3000 in reality. Not that it matters anyway as u'd have to be a major loser to send more than 3000 messages a month.

Our company phones are a mixture of crappy nokias and siemens (horrid models, but ideal for all the older staff members who are genius engineers/techs but can't work a mobile lol), so are the laptops naff IBM thinkpads, still can't grumble they're free afterall and you do no work with them :P
Last edited by andrew on Fri Aug 10, 2007 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.