Have you ever said a couple of swears when opening a gift?

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

ze1ro

Post by ze1ro »

So these past couple of months have been rough. lot's of 60 hour weeks, trying to get everything tied up for x-mas and as the x-mas weekend hits you just kinda wind down and prepare for the relatives and x-mas joy. Well, I'm getting older now and i don't expect all the cool toys that i once got as a small boy but every once in while life likes throw you a curve ball. tbh, I expected nothing more than socks, underwear, some shirts and a couple pants for x-mas but i was soon to be surprised. I opened the good majority of my gifts, getting all that i expected but then my ma said i missed a gift..... it wasnt a large box something along the lines of 1'x2'x6" but it had some weight to it. As i began to open the nicely wrapped gift i saw the words.. Pl..tore a bit faster Playst... my heart jumped and released a "HOLY @*#!@ Where the hell did you get this?!?!" it was indeed a ps3... nearly crapped my pants tbqfh.

Apparently my mother got lucky with the find. she was buying a gift for my brother at best buy when one of the stock boys mentioned to another employee that they just received a new shipment in. she asked for one and got one..... how the hell that happens is beyond me but it had to be the best x-mas gift i could get.

so i just wanted to share that little story. i hope every 1 had great x-mas :)
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Nice. I got a pair of santa washing up gloves. So the wife got a dishwasher for xmas!
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

I got underwear....
And socks.......
and a T-shirt......

Oh and an X52, though I did have to order it myself as the missus has no idea what it was....
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

nice one ze1ro m8 :)
guess thats the last we've seen of u for a while then :)
Think this might have been one of my best crimbos too :D

Class
Tumble
Advanced Member

Post by Tumble »

I got a pasta machine.. and one of those Jamie Oliver shaky-mashy things :) great!! :D
Stu
Advanced Member

Post by Stu »

Glad to hear that mate! I'm jealous! Gimmie a PM when you get this mate, got some chat for you.
Dakaras
GSV Regular

Post by Dakaras »

PS3 mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm :)