Game on?

1.6 & Source
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Anyone up for a few games this week? I'm not on tonight but seemed like a good idea to post this now build up the momentum for the weekend... :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Could do
Dakaras
GSV Regular

Post by Dakaras »

Aye maybe :)
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

you lot better dust yer hax off then :P I might look out for yas :)
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

I will try and have a look later on and if anyones on a server i might jump on too
ryanside
Advanced Member

Post by ryanside »

i shall see what im up to, also my internet is very random so my ping can jump about.

But if im around ill jump on for an hour of so :) just make sure u post where ur playing ;)
madman045
GSV Regular

Post by madman045 »

Still playing cs source, mainly on gun game mod servers, also just started playing dod source :)
<a href="http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/madman045" target="_blank">Image</a>
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I thought DoD:S was panned due to not being anything exceptional... so I never bothered with it? Is it better game-wise than the original or just the same? :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

I didnt like it however I didnt like the orig that much either

too busy playing 2142 now :D
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Good heads-up Stocky... :th:

<a href="http://www.fangaming.com/gameinfo.php?gameid=120" target="_blank">Best transfers I've ever had here...</a>

That site is good for numerous game updates, etc.

Played this on the IGN Server last night... they don't have any transport on their maps at all... I noticed the improvement to the Assault Weapons, particularly the G3 which is my weapon of choice.
Tumble
Advanced Member

Post by Tumble »

Claw wrote: I thought DoD:S was panned due to not being anything exceptional... so I never bothered with it? Is it better game-wise than the original or just the same? :unsure:

DOD Source is so much better than the old one tbh.... after playing source, you go back to the old one and it feels clunky and nasty. Gameplay wise it's a little better - it's easier to see if you're capturing a control point for instance, and if it's being blocked by an enemy.. also the new maps like Colmar where you have to blow things up - a bazooka round won't do anything - you actually have to place charges and watch em till they explode. They's re-jigged Jagd as well, in that the US forces defend equipment which the axis have to blow up :)
Stocky
Advanced Member

Post by Stocky »

Claw wrote: Good heads-up Stocky... :th:

<a href="http://www.fangaming.com/gameinfo.php?gameid=120" target="_blank">Best transfers I've ever had here...</a>

That site is good for numerous game updates, etc.

Played this on the IGN Server last night... they don't have any transport on their maps at all... I noticed the improvement to the Assault Weapons, particularly the G3 which is my weapon of choice.
Pssst, Claw??, over here m8, I think you've posted in the wrong forum section :whis: . Right, best be off before somebody spots me in here & puts a deagle in my face.
Last edited by Stocky on Fri Nov 17, 2006 10:35 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Stocky wrote: Pssst, Claw??, over here m8, I think you've posted in the wrong forum section :whis: . Right, best be off before somebody spots me in here & puts a deagle in my face.

Yeah lets all laugh at Claw before he finds out :lol: :lol:
Jase
GSV Regular

Post by Jase »

I could do with some mindless CS fun tonight, hopefully be on later :D