Any of you still play it?

1.6 & Source
Raz
Advanced Member

Any of you still play it?

Post by Raz »

Morning all!

Do any of you still play Counter Strike in one of it's many forms?

On and off I play CS:GO against bots but over the past few weeks I've tried it online and it's god damn awful. Not the actual game which is fun. More the people I end up playing with. Christ on a bike they're rude. I got accused of hacking which I took as a compliment, but apart from that it's so spiteful and immature. I'd love to invite one of these cretins to repeat what they've said to my face.

It really detracts from the whole thing and it made me realise I took the GSV CS servers for granted back in the day! That's not to say I didn't really enjoy playing it back then.

SO there we go, anyone still play?
Trig
GSV Spammer

Re: Any of you still play it?

Post by Trig »

I havent played CS in a loooong time, BF4 gets the occasional play but mainly I'm hammering through Diablo3 at the mo...
Theres also talk of playing Elite as well..
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Not played anything online for a little while... but there are loads of angry gamers out there, very temperamental. I don't know why they choose to vent in-game because it can't be any fun, and I can't imagine how they feel afterwards or treat their own family.

I imagine it's mostly school kids and the emotionally stunted that lose the plot, but then again if you imagine them going bluish purple and nearly busting blood vessels then it cam seem amusing how someone could let you control their mood to such a degree. Maybe that's a way to keep a game interesting these days. :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Still got it on the PC, but not played in ages.
Mainly Dayz abd Elite.