Simonova

All things music related

Moderator: 0lderama

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

This is an amazing piece of artistry. You don't need to understand the Russian language to check out these amazing videos.

<a href="http://simonova.tv/" target="_blank">Simonova TV</a>

Here's an example of what you can expect:

Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Compo
Advanced Member

Post by Compo »

Very impressive!
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Wish I had some kinda artistic ability. Though 'ability' isn't always a prerequisite.

Went to the Tate Modern in London once, we only got as far as the second floor. We anteed a huge room that was completely empty except for a cassette player on a shelf with a line of 50 or so cassettes. From the cassette player was a changing whooshing noise. We went over to it out of curiosity, and next to the cassette player making the whooshing noise was a cassette case... "Wind on Blueberry Hill"... and on the rest of the cases were the names of all kinds of hills. Yep, all you had to do was drop a cassette into the player and you could listen to the wind as it sounds on those hilltops. We left. :huh:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

remeber going there a few years ago with the missus.
First thing we saw was a glass shelf with a glass of water on it labelled 'the Oak Tree'.

There was a lenghty explanation that lost me.... but in a nut shell was that the Oak tree was present, but in the form of the glass of water.....

Missus & I were pissing ourselves round the rest of the gallery...