Bf4

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Right, thanks to Madders pointing out that someone on OCUK had a load of game keys I bought a copy for £15...
What expansions do you guys have and whats the cheapest source?
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

premium, only china rising to play atm though.
Compo
Advanced Member

Post by Compo »

Premium here also
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I thought there was another one as well, game plus premium plus a n other...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Trig wrote: I thought there was another one as well, game plus premium plus a n other...
Just when you think you're gonna sink yer teeth into that carrot... :D Do these Premium options affect your access to a server? For example, will we ever come across a server that says "You need such and such an add-on to play here." Or, is it just cosmetic, as well as access to some additional weapons?
Last edited by Claw on Fri Jan 17, 2014 10:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Claw wrote: Just when you think you're gonna sink yer teeth into that carrot... :D Do these Premium options affect your access to a server? For example, will we ever come across a server that says "You need such and such an add-on to play here." Or, is it just cosmetic, as well as access to some additional weapons?
Premium just bundles all of the current and future expansion packs, for those that don't want to buy them 1 at a time. Sink yer teeth Claw :2t:
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Just grabbed Premium from simplycdkeys, £24.99, plus the £15 I paid for BF4, not bad going there.. :D

Terry, time to sharpen your knife and make sure your life insurance is paid up :D
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Terrence29 wrote: Premium just bundles all of the current and future expansion packs, for those that don't want to buy them 1 at a time. Sink yer teeth Claw :2t:
Would love to Mr. T, but evenings are crazy hectic at the moment, in a good way though. I've even got some new kit for my system from weeks ago, still unopened.

Looks like Trig's on now, so you'll have to make do with him as your victim until I get on sometime... yeah... I know my place... :blush:

Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...