Jan 13th Updates

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Jan 13 PC Game Update Notes
-Various fixes for improving general stability
-Fixed a memory leak issue occurring after level shutdowns, which could result in a out-of-memory crash in longer play sessions
-Additional fix for the “sound loopâ€
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

So, should I buy it yet then or keep hammering away at the BF3 weapon unlocks as I am doing still...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Trig wrote: So, should I buy it yet then or keep hammering away at the BF3 weapon unlocks as I am doing still...
The netcode still needs fixed. You still sometimes get the impression that you have killed someone only for them to kill you.

I haven't played BF3 since the launch off BF4. I've actually uninstalled BF3.
Get in to BF4 before they launch anymore DLC as you have to learn all the maps.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Someone over on OCUK bought a load of 280x's so is selling codes, £15 a pop, going to have a punt, at that price be daft not to at that price..

Then just to get the premium/dlc or whatever else..

Dont tell Terry tho, want to sneak up on him before he knows I'm on :D
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Trig wrote: Dont tell Terry tho, want to sneak up on him before he knows I'm on :D
Terry still plays? That's good to know, a good incentive. Gotta watch that bloke... you think your sneakin' and then you're dead... so what you learn is that if he ain't sneakin' he uses your sneakin'.... Believe me, I don't understand that either, but it works for him.... :D :ph34r:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

He is sneakin', I'm just more open to the knife than he is, he'll see an obvious knife and go get it, I'll jsut see anyone facing the wrong way as a target hence my most kills weapon is the knife :D