The Battlefield 4 Beta Dates

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

The Battlefield 4 Beta is coming soon. You’ll be able to play the Siege of Shanghai map in Conquest Mode or Domination Mode.

We’ve introduced a lot of new and exciting elements into Battlefield 4, like Levolution, Amphibious Assault, and much more. We can’t wait for everyone to try them out in the Beta!

Looking to get into the beta? Here’s how:
How to Join: Join the Beta on:
Pre-order the Battlefield 4 PC Digital Deluxe Edition (Available on Origin) October 1*
Battlefield 3 Premium member October 1*
Registered owner of Medal of Honor Warfighter Limited Edition or Digital Deluxe Edition October 1*
Open to all Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC players. Download from Xbox Live, PSN and Origin.com. October 4*

*Date subject to change.

For any other questions on the BF4 Beta, read up on our Beta FAQ.

Buy now, upgrade later - Get a head start on next-gen. Start your progress on current-gen, bring it with you when you upgrade to next-gen for as low as $9.99.

Battlefield 4 releases in North America on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 29; PlayStation 4 on November 12 and Xbox One on November 19. In Europe Battlefield 4 launches on Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC on October 31; PlayStation 4 on November 29 and Xbox One on November 22. Pre-order today. We’ll see you on the Battlefield!
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Do we get the demo of this then for buying premium on BF3?!

Also what versions are people pre-ordering!?
Vomit
Advanced Member

Post by Vomit »

it looks like if you got bf3 premium pack you get the beta on the 1st of October, i might order it, i might not after i have played the beta.

IT WILL BE MY LAST BF GAME IF THEY DON'T STOP THE HACKING !!!!!!!
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

There will always be hacking, thats generally why I play on very few servers, admins take up the slack that EA miss...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

There's an interesting summary <a href="http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cheating_i ... ficial_lag" target="_blank">here </a>explaining the kinds of Hax there are out three. The Lag hack, or Tapping, was an eye opener for me, explains why you have to empty a magazine, or more, into certain players.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...