User Display Settings

Need help or want to hear about latest Tech stuff? It's probably in here!

Moderator: Claw

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I've had to resort to TeamViewer for my Remote Desktop needs. If anyone knows of anything better, please say. :(

I'm logging in with different devices with different display resolution settings, and I'm finding that I need to keep changing display settings on the Host PC before doing what I need to do. Even if I create different User Accounts, when the display resolution is changed for one account, it gets changed for all of the User Accounts. (A serious design flaw imho.)

But, I've just found a great little program that allows you to have a different display resolution for each account. So, here's the <a href="http://www.windows7hacker.com/index.php ... windows-7/" target="_blank">handy little program</a> along with explanation of its use. One thing that isn't explained is why on earth they called it "Carroll"? :D
Last edited by Claw on Sat Sep 22, 2012 12:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Cool I'm always on the look out for a good vnc type prgram and since im planning on having a headless server soon I'll be looking into this more.

Cheers Claw

Class--