Pc Revamp

Need help or want to hear about latest Tech stuff? It's probably in here!

Moderator: Claw

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

I'll be interested in seeing some bench marks of the SSD's when finished. Also some pictures of it all together. The case, or lack of it looks different.
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Hammer wrote: I'll be interested in seeing some bench marks of the SSD's when finished. Also some pictures of it all together. The case, or lack of it looks different.
A big +1 on that :)
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

My SSD's being on Sata 6gb has made a touch of difference and the 120Gb Agility 3 is now faster than my pair of Vertex2's in R0...

Have gone from 2xVertex2's in R0 as Boot, 2x 60Gb Agility3's in R0 as Data and a single Agility3 120Gb as Temp to the following..

2xAg3's R0 Boot, 120Gb Ag3 as Data and 90Gb V2 as Temp

I've got some bench figures at home I can drop on here later when I've finished reinstalling stuff.
smoop
Advanced Member

Post by smoop »

ok, some parts put together, including building the "case" heh

Forgot about my PSU requirement or i'd have it booted up and installed for benchmarking.
put all the pics here: <a href="https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mw1n6cutfc7hqck/KQ5ZebrR_I" target="_blank">https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mw1n6cutfc7h ... ZebrR_I</a>

Lemme know what benchmarking apps you would like me to score them with.
For WEI, i'm predicting at least 7.9 across the board :)

Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Like that SSD caddy, it stock 5.25" bay size?

Looking at my rig I'd say 7.8 for CPU and RAM, 7.9 for the rest..

I've installed newer Nvidia drivers this time around and weirdly my 670 has dropped from 7.9 to 7.4 :lol: