Olympics Jokes

Also known as the "Trig and Hippy double act"

Moderator: Trig

Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

There was a heat for the 200m Olympic women's breaststroke, and the eight women who entered the race were named Emily (Aus), Maggie (Nz), Liz (Aus), Jean (USA), Alice (Can), Wanda (Ger), Tina (Rom) and Rose (England).

After approximately 2 minutes and 10 seconds, Emily won the race, 5 seconds later, Maggie was declared the second place finisher. Nearly 40 minutes later, Rose finally completed the race.

When the reporters asked why it took her so long to complete the race, she replied, 'I don't want to sound like I'm a sore loser, but I think those two other girls were using their arms.'
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

LOL. yes thats a laugh out loud but not at that "joke" it was at me sitting here going "Eh?" for 30secs before the big penny dropped :D lol Dangly if I had a wet fish I'd be swinging it at ya right now :D
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

:lol:

Slatz has got to see this one... :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Slatz
GSV Regular

Post by Slatz »

Claw wrote: :lol:

Slatz has got to see this one... :D
Just found it.

Why does the mention of breasts always remind folks of me. :-)
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I can't imagine chap :lol:
Slatz
GSV Regular

Post by Slatz »

Olympics jokes G4S
Mik
Advanced Member

Post by Mik »

Armed police will be around the Olympic site during the Olympics...during the paraolympics there will be unarmed police around.
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Bob we need some pictorial way of describing that joke, please :P
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

An attendant was keen to spread the audience out a little so that it wouldn't look like there are so many empty seats. As the Attendant guided different ones to different seats, he noticed a typical British supporter, y'know... Union Jacks, etc.. sprawled across three entire seats.

He whispered to him, "Sorry, sir, I know we want to fill out the seating, but you're only allowed one seat." The Brit mumbled, "Para" and wouldn't move. The attendant warned him now. "Sir, if you don't get up from there, I'll have no choice but to call the management and security will move you."

Again, the Brit just mumbled, "Bar"

The Attendant marched briskly back up the aisle and returned with the manager. Together the two of them repeatedly ordered him to move, but with no success. Finally, they summoned security. The security guy surveyed the situation briefly then asked, "All right fella, what's you're name?"

"Tom," the Brit mumbled.

"Yeah? Where ya from, Tom?"

Tom took a short breath and answered... "Parallel Bars..."
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...