Cs:go

1.6 & Source
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

<a href="http://steamunpowered.eu/counter-strike ... -platforms" target="_blank">Linky....</a>

Going for this, even if it's purely for senitmental reasons....

:gsv:
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Lol how did I miss this? :D well I'm enjoying cs:beta atm and all of its normal unrealistic caper that I love :D with 299fps these days its fun :D so I'm gonna have a look at this cs:go and find out about it as I'm sure I'll take it up :D

Class--
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

You still got the cs/steam stuff chap or did you drop off before it all went steamy?
There's a server that I played on, the xvc one, similar mindset to ours, cs on there, bf3 wherever and days, plus some ts and you're all good to go..
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Graphically even more detailed than previous versions of CS, but would be a down-step graphically if compared to current games you may be playing... but if it is still only in Beta...

<a href="http://youtu.be/1A0YAC1Z4ts?hd=1" target="_blank">This vid explains</a> some additional features included quite nicely...
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Yer I'm all steamed up. I have the cs pack so cs1.6, cs source, cs source beta, dod and dod beta. You'll still find me running around 1.6 but mostly cs:beta atm with a side of dod:beta :)
Still not got bf3 or anything more modern than 2004 tbh lol
Claw I can't see them on my phone but will have a looky later :) I'm definitely a cs die hard even tho I'm now so slow :D

Class--
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Well stomp up your tenner and get the Cs:go go go go fun :)
Just bought it on pre release and will have it in a week it says w00p!
Mind you it will be hard getting my arse to play with by all the young guns :(

Class-- :D
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Downloading the open beta as we speak :)
21st is the release date :)

Class--
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

ok played 10mins and... well... I still like 1.6 or even 1.3 better :D new additions to old maps like dust is better and new weps too. Molotov cocktail anyone?:D

Class--
D3s3rt_F0x
Advanced Member

Post by D3s3rt_F0x »

I don't mind it tbh. Is better than Source, just feels a lot quicker and more fluid. Can't really compare to 1.6 as it's been that long since I played it, but I'm having fun.
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

Dangly you were the Parawhore weren't u? If so u'll love the new Negev with 150 bullets and a stupidly fast rate of fire its my new n00b wepean along with a set of dualies :D I'll never forget how much fun I used to have in 1.3 with a Deagle as main gun and uzi for when I needed an eighth bullet :D 1.6 killed that fun for me but Dualies and the stomping power of the negev is fun fun fun :)
Anyone else playing this yet?
Dessert Fox where u playing about and hello long time :D

Class--
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

not jumped into GO yet. too uch else on. tempted though.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I was checking out some vid's of this game today, particularly CS Office, and got a real buzz from it. Made me think back to us all having a good bash GSV style.

Haven't really noticed what is different about it to CS Source, except the menu system, and perhaps the new toy for Bob that Class mentioned.

Anyone playing this?

:gsv:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

GO must be free on steam by now then?
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Dangerous Bob wrote: GO must be free on steam by now then?
Just checked, and at the time of writing they're asking 12 quid for it. :unsure: This said, whatever it's like we wouldn't be as bigger sting as BarF 4. :D