Google Search

Need help or want to hear about latest Tech stuff? It's probably in here!

Moderator: Claw

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I don't want Google to personalise my web searches. I want to see anything and everything there is to see when I do a search. I really don't see the point, whatever profile Google assumes about me will always be an assumption, Google searching Google, and not me searching the Internet.

If they don't have a two tier system, one for people that don't know how to create a search criteria, and one for those that do, then I'll be changing my default search engine. They should be educating people in these things, and not doing it for them. I think the fact that Google are trying to develop driverless cars says it all really... <_<
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Theres an opt out thing on google iirc, the was also one on here where you went to a page that opted you out of a load of other shit as well iirc..
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Yay, no idea what I've opted out of there, but it all looks good,.,.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

If I had earned anything from what they were earning for collating that info, I probably wouldn't have minded. Choices are only choices when you know they are available to you. Just blasted them with a barrage of ticks... Muahahaha :fish:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...