Friday Nights Fun

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

I only got a couple of hours game play in before I had to depart for work, but it was a fun filled 2 hrs. I think Katy was smoking something she never stopped laughing & singing :eek: At least her singing is better than her driving :mm:
Terry was having a rough night as he had his pink high visibility shoot me jacket on. You can be on my side tonight Terry and we can all sign & dance along with Katy.

I'm looking forwards to tonight. I hope you get moved quickly into your new apartment Katy. :th:
Katy
Advanced Member

Post by Katy »

I've very much enjoyed it playing yesterday, it has given me very much pleasure, and of course than i like it to warble away from time to time :whis: :hb:
But please nothing against my driving skills, well maybe there are sometimes a few trees, stones and mates in my way, but in fact i drive :mm: as it should be for a woman and not to mention perfect :P

Which I'm most looking forward in my apartment is the beautiful garden and the ultra-fast Internet connection that is possible there. I hope i am done with everything the end of the month.
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Hammer wrote: I only got a couple of hours game play in before I had to depart for work, but it was a fun filled 2 hrs. I think Katy was smoking something she never stopped laughing & singing :eek: At least her singing is better than her driving :mm:
Terry was having a rough night as he had his pink high visibility shoot me jacket on. You can be on my side tonight Terry and we can all sign & dance along with Katy.

I'm looking forwards to tonight. I hope you get moved quickly into your new apartment Katy. :th:
I am trading the jacket in for a tutu, easier to dance in. :eek:
Katy
Advanced Member

Post by Katy »

Terrence29 wrote: I am trading the jacket in for a tutu, easier to dance in. :eek:

Ha ha ha... if you need any shoes so tell me know :2t:

....what a sweet imagination :D
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Katy wrote: Ha ha ha... if you need any shoes so tell me know :2t:

....what a sweet imagination :D
I will go barefoot :hb:
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Terrence29 wrote: I will go barefoot :hb: