Another Unban

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Our server doesn't have rules...

What are you scared of, honestly... Please, please, just listen to yourself for a moment...none members shouldn't be trying to kick GSV members? These are persecutory delusions... listen to yourself... it's just a game... :blink:

These people are going to have a field day with you guys... you're going to be so busy kicking and banning people it will seriously impinge on your stats... you'll be too busy chasing off these baddie none members trying to kick you with super human powers they don't have... man, how do you sleep at night... :D

Here's an experiment for you... talk to your work colleagues (or anyone in real life) and tell them what your special powers are... say to them, "I have special powers to kick or even ban people from playing my game." Take a train or bus ride and sit next to some stranger and tell them that... I dare you... please... give them that glaring look you have in your eyes, the same one as when you hit the Enter key following the @ban command... go on, I dare you... :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Not sure if I'm missing the sarcasm there or you havent seen the rules that pop up where the chat thing is at the top left.

Every game has rules of some sort or other, otherwise why bother with punkbuster?
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Claw wrote: Our server doesn't have rules...

What are you scared of, honestly... Please, please, just listen to yourself for a moment...none members shouldn't be trying to kick GSV members? These are persecutory delusions... listen to yourself... it's just a game... :blink:

These people are going to have a field day with you guys... you're going to be so busy kicking and banning people it will seriously impinge on your stats... you'll be too busy chasing off these baddie none members trying to kick you with super human powers they don't have... man, how do you sleep at night... :D

Here's an experiment for you... talk to your work colleagues (or anyone in real life) and tell them what your special powers are... say to them, "I have special powers to kick or even ban people from playing my game." Take a train or bus ride and sit next to some stranger and tell them that... I dare you... please... give them that glaring look you have in your eyes, the same one as when you hit the Enter key following the @ban command... go on, I dare you... :D
You on medication Claw? :unsure:
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

This should be posted in the comedy section, although I cannot see joke myself.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

I would love to have an @ban option for the nobber I was sat next to on the bus, the other day.....
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Dangerous Bob wrote: I would love to have an @ban option for the nobber I was sat next to on the bus, the other day.....
Yeah I'd like that option too, some nobbers at work I'd pay to ban
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Dangerous Bob wrote: I would love to have an @ban option for the nobber I was sat next to on the bus, the other day.....
:lol:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...