Car Crime

2, 3 or 4 wheeled petrol heads in here.

Moderator: Trig

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

<a href="http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-13787442" target="_blank">Is this a stupid things to say?</a>

I have a friend who had 4 guys smash in their rear patio doors and scream from the bottom of the stairs to them while they were in bed to throw down their car keys or they'll come and get them... reluctantly they threw the keys to their new classic sports car down...
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

I don't know anyone who's had a car stolen for years, I remember when I was a kid there would be one stolen from my neighborhood what seemed like every Friday night and dumped on the local fields burnt out.
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Is the method of let yourself in an unlocked conservatory door, find keys, fill car full of as much as poss and drive away while the victims asleep, now not king.

Couple of years ago with work I stayed in a hotel in Rotherham for 16 weeks, and loads of cars got stereo's/sat navs smashed and grabbed, so what did they do ?..... thats right put a barrier up at the front....... despite the fact the ******s came from round the back over a hill side on foot. Slightly nieve we moaned to work about it, and was told no one ever nicked a train so get one of them. The irony then been one of the lads got pick pocketed at the train station, you just can't win.