Who Says Pc Gaming Is Dead? 20 Confirmed Pc Exclusives Relea

General Gaming News
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

From <a href="http://www.gameranx.com/" target="_blank">Gameranx.com</a>

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->It's often said that PC gaming is dead, and that the platform has been all but forgotten by game developers. This couldn't be farther from the truth. The list ahead consists of the 20 top exclusives for the PC that are destined to remain exclusive to the platform. <!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

<a href="http://www.gameranx.com/features/id/120 ... g-in-2011/" target="_blank">20 PC Exclusives Releasing in 2011</a>

Most looking forward to 'Red Orchestra: Heroes of Stalingrad' what about you?
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Out of every game on that list the only one that I'll be getting will be Diablo 3, been waiting for that one for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages...
madman045
GSV Regular

Post by madman045 »

Trig wrote: Out of every game on that list the only one that I'll be getting will be Diablo 3, been waiting for that one for aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaages...
+1
<a href="http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/madman045" target="_blank">Image</a>
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Madman045 wrote: +1

+2
Last edited by Myocardial Infarction on Thu Jan 20, 2011 3:29 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

GW2 looks impressive. :th:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

....and i've not got a pc or laptop that could play a modern game, i'm sure of that much !
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Aye I'll be getting Diablo III myself.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

andrew wrote: ....and i've not got a pc or laptop that could play a modern game, i'm sure of that much !
What sort of kit do you have at the moment? You're under no obligation to say, but maybe there are options we could suggest or help with even.

Once again, ignore this post if it seems too nosey please m8. :)
Last edited by Claw on Fri Jan 21, 2011 8:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

wtf? lol
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Trig wrote: wtf? lol
'sup? :whis:
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Nuthin, must be seeing double... ;)
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

gotta upgrade.
Installed Black ops on my desktop, only to discover it doesn't support shader 3 or summat.....
Thane
Advanced Member

Post by Thane »

Myocardial Infarction wrote: +2
+3 and +4
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Never played any of the Diablo genre... maybe I need something that's new, new... if you catch my drift.

Just got Farming Simulator 2011 and it''s absolutely captivating. It''s the kinda game I thought would never ever interest me! :D

All the vids out for it make it look a little boring, but it's actually quite immersive... and it's even multiplayer! :blink:

Gonna see how far I get before it gets repetitive.
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Claw wrote: Never played any of the Diablo genre... maybe I need something that's new, new... if you catch my drift.

Just got Farming Simulator 2011 and it''s absolutely captivating. It''s the kinda game I thought would never ever interest me! :D

All the vids out for it make it look a little boring, but it's actually quite immersive... and it's even multiplayer! :blink:

Gonna see how far I get before it gets repetitive.
I'm playing Dragon Age, if you haven't tried it already it's one of the best RPG's I've ever played.