Legthigh's Vietnam Video

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Fun little video I made of me using the M40 on our server over the last couple of nights.

See if you can spot yourselves :)

(Recommend watching in 720p fullscreen if your connection can handle it)

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syBLndKReH0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syBLndKReH0</a>

I'm hanging up the M40 now as I need to work on unlocking medic stuff, I'll dust it off though every once in a while or if we happen to have a clan battle. I'll also stick a guide up for those interested in playing aggressive recon.
Last edited by Legthigh on Wed Jan 05, 2011 12:55 am, edited 1 time in total.
Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Nice Vid Legster, you are a Serious soldier my friend and a crack shot. :2t: Thanx for not putting me on the receiving end of most of your bullets in the vid :D Rock on son :gsv:
T
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Great vid, but what did you do to the music man?!

Did you use Fraps or somethin' else? I started putting something together a few months back with Fraps, but it's getting the time to finish it. Now that BC2:V's here I'll have to start over... when I get the time. :D

If each clan member has a go at fraps, we could put together a GSV compilation... :aao2:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Terrence29 wrote: Nice Vid Legster, you are a Serious soldier my friend and a crack shot. :2t: Thanx for not putting me on the receiving end of most of your bullets in the vid :D Rock on son :gsv:
T
Thanks mate, and I'm still sorry for that Teamkill, I just had to include it in the vid :2t:

Claw wrote: Great vid, but what did you do to the music man?!

Did you use Fraps or somethin' else? I started putting something together a few months back with Fraps, but it's getting the time to finish it. Now that BC2:V's here I'll have to start over... when I get the time. :D

If each clan member has a go at fraps, we could put together a GSV compilation... :aao2:
Thanks Claw, and I know what you mean about the music, I much prefer the original but didn't want to get 'done' for any copyright stuff from youtube :blush:

I used fraps set to 30fps and full size.

And a GSV compilation would be great :gsv:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Please don't think I was knocking you there m8, your video editing is fantastic, and I could never accomplish anything remotely close to what you've done there. :2t:

In fact, you are the graphics maestro... I still remember all the GSV bods begging you to put together a GSV forum sig for them. :gsv:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Claw wrote: Please don't think I was knocking you there m8, your video editing is fantastic, and I could never accomplish anything remotely close to what you've done there. :2t:

In fact, you are the graphics maestro... I still remember all the GSV bods begging you to put together a GSV forum sig for them. :gsv:
Well that was my first time doing any video 'editing' as such, the only other videos I've done are just some gameplay uploads from CoD:BlackOps which are still on my youtube page <a href="http://www.youtube.com/user/legthighuk" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/user/legthighuk</a>

Windows Movie Maker seems a bit basic to be fair, wouldn't mind getting my paws on some real video editing software and having a proper go sometime!

haha I remember those GSV sigs, those were the days eh :gsv:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Also, can't imagine Gus was too happy with that Bunny shot you took him out with! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Claw wrote: Also, can't imagine Gus was too happy with that Bunny shot you took him out with! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ah he loves it, always sets me on fire he does :D

Just don't mention helicopters too him :P
Last edited by Legthigh on Wed Jan 05, 2011 2:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Well it was nice to play with decent fps again last night after the 30-60fps I was getting whilst using fraps!
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Nice video Legthigh.
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Hammer wrote: Nice video Legthigh.
Cheers mate, wouldn't mind getting to your level with the assault rifles though :th:
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Legthigh wrote: Cheers mate, wouldn't mind getting to your level with the assault rifles though :th:
It's just putting the time in with each weapon mate, even if it's a poor one. Just a personal challange.
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Hammer wrote: It's just putting the time in with each weapon mate, even if it's a poor one. Just a personal challange.
Aye wouldn't mind getting a plat. star on each, need 37 kills on the m40, then I'm moving onto others.