Hammer??

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Hi mate
is your daughter looking like she wants to play drums for a while.
i'm just updating a bit of my kit and wondered if you would mind me sending her my DW hi hat stand.it's a nice bit of kit and in very good nick.these are rated very highly and is a pro bit of equipment.i'll pay for postage and sort out the courier,be happy to do it.

gus :)

AKA i'll Smash Ur Head In U M60 HO
AKA ThreadKiller
AKA bb gus cya gus nn gus kissmearse gus upurs gus
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

So you'll pay to send him to Germany, now your sending your drums! is there a bit of a love affair going on here?
Rasputin

ImageImage
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Rasputin wrote: So you'll pay to send him to Germany, now your sending your drums! is there a bit of a love affair going on here?
A bit??/
we are deeply madly and passionately behind each other.please don't think this is just a sordid little fling!!
this is a long ..and i mean long sordid little fling.

always room for another on top
gus :eek:
aka threadkiller

AKA ThreadKiller
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

M60 Ho wrote: Hi mate
is your daughter looking like she wants to play drums for a while.
i'm just updating a bit of my kit and wondered if you would mind me sending her my DW hi hat stand.it's a nice bit of kit and in very good nick.these are rated very highly and is a pro bit of equipment.i'll pay for postage and sort out the courier,be happy to do it.
Just reading this as the daughter came home from school. A very generous offer mate and she'll take you up on that as she wants to be a rock star. I'll PM you my addy and I'll pay for the postage, but I expect you to deliver it in person. :hb:
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Hammer wrote: Just reading this as the daughter came home from school. A very generous offer mate and she'll take you up on that as she wants to be a rock star. I'll PM you my addy and I'll pay for the postage, but I expect you to deliver it in person. :hb:
Hi hammer
My new stand arrived from germany,so the one i'm sending emma is all boxed up and ready to go.
i can't send it until wednesday,that's only day i can do it,so should be with you very soon.thers a couple of other bits in the box .so check the wrapping.

don't blame me for your migraine.

ps i would deliver it in person ,but my chastity belt is broken!!
Last edited by M60 Ho on Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

AKA ThreadKiller
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Thx mate. I have a master key anyway :D
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Cheers mate package has just arrived and unpacked. I'm going to move her drumkit over the weekend so will set Hihiat stand up. I've got to say it feels like a quality piece of kit, not that I'm knowledgeable with music equipment.
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Hammer wrote: Cheers mate package has just arrived and unpacked. I'm going to move her drumkit over the weekend so will set Hihiat stand up. I've got to say it feels like a quality piece of kit, not that I'm knowledgeable with music equipment.
Hi mate
glad your happy with it.it's rated in the top 3 best Hi Hat stands in the world.i never buy crap it would let me down at some point.i've had this a couple of years and never had a problem with it.all the top drummers use DW kits and hardware.make sure emma puts up poster :)

gus

AKA ThreadKiller
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Hi mate Emma has told to me to get on the forums and thank you for all the stuff you sent, she loves the poster. I've got the stand assembled I'm fast becoming a drummers roadie :hb:

Next time the BFBC2 server is due for renewal I'll pay your share as a thank you. No arguments!

Cheers again mate :th:
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Hammer wrote: Hi mate Emma has told to me to get on the forums and thank you for all the stuff you sent, she loves the poster. I've got the stand assembled I'm fast becoming a drummers roadie :hb:

Next time the BFBC2 server is due for renewal I'll pay your share as a thank you. No arguments!

Cheers again mate :th:

NO nO NO don't worry about paying for anything.i like doing stuff like that.i'm just encourageing her to play drums a bit,when she gets famous she can send me 75% of her earnings,you get 20%(roadie) and emma gets the rest :)
glad she likes the poster good one eh?

AKA ThreadKiller
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO