Android

Need help or want to hear about latest Tech stuff? It's probably in here!

Moderator: Claw

D3s3rt_F0x
Advanced Member

Post by D3s3rt_F0x »

Anyone else running an Android phone? And if so what phone? Just thought I'd find out.
Last edited by D3s3rt_F0x on Tue Aug 31, 2010 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Not here DF. Man the world is going to go Andriod tablet crazy in the next few months. Literally dozens are spilling out now by the week.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

I run Froyo on my HD2, its pretty damned sweet I must say, chances are my next phone will be android based..
D3s3rt_F0x
Advanced Member

Post by D3s3rt_F0x »

Trig wrote: I run Froyo on my HD2, its pretty damned sweet I must say, chances are my next phone will be android based..
Ye I rooted my Desire yesterday and flashed a Froyo rom onto it, but came across a few issues so I'll be putting a few more on till I get one I like me thinks.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Yeah the froyo build I've been using is from a Desire, theres a few bugs but I suppose thats to be expected.

I'll just wait and see what the state of play is in December when I'm due a new phone...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Running a Desire here. It's only a month old so is standard running 2.1 on orange.
Turts
GSV Regular

Post by Turts »

Old school... Been using SPV (HTC) since 10yrs back .. but have upgraded the phone along the way.. Simple 'Hero' now ... it manages to ring folk.. text folk and connect to the internet... WONT do the ironing or walk the dog tho !

... and unlike Trigs.. doesn't need sorting for his FBook every other week ;-)
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

:lol: I dont have too, its just the guy that cooks the roms updates the apps etc regularly, he just forgets to change the reg keys that get the FB app to broadcast its stuff...
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Run a Nokia 6300 here, make calls and texts and that's it. Thought about a smartphone but only a crackberry but it's not worth spending more than the £10per month that I currently spend on it.
Richie
GSV Regular

Post by Richie »

Run a custome Froyo on HTC Desire (rooted). Great wee phone :)
Life - Its the **** that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come...