Hello

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Terry
Advanced Member

Post by Terry »

Hi guys, just droppin in to say thanx for the warm welcome to your server and TS. You guys are a lot of fun to play with and listen to during the skirmishes. looking forward to more of the same "and to hopefully exact a little revenge on Eagle for stealing so many of my tags :P " . So thanx again and see you soon :) Terry
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Welcome Terry, good to have you with us. The best solution to Eagles tin collection is to be on his side.

It is a disorder he has, obsessive tag collection disorder or OTCD. We are trying to ignore it. :boff:

:gsv:
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Welcome aboard hope you enjoy yourself and let us if anything niggles you whilst you are on *(apart from Eagle) :whis:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Terrence29 wrote: Hi guys, just droppin in to say thanx for the warm welcome to your server and TS. You guys are a lot of fun to play with and listen to during the skirmishes. looking forward to more of the same "and to hopefully exact a little revenge on Eagle for stealing so many of my tags :P " . So thanx again and see you soon :) Terry
Hey Terrence you are such an easy going guy, it's great to have people like you and Katy on with us. Don't want to lose such great people like you two. In harmony with Mega's comment, our server is being seasoned, and so if you have any suggestions, you gotta say. :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Welcome Terry m8 :2t:

Was good to see/hear you on last night.

Feel free to use the TS server whenever you want.

See you on again soon so I can get some more shiny tags :D

:gsv: :gsv: