Glasses Make A Difference

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

There are many things I can do without my glasses. I don't have to wear them all of the time, only perhaps when doing a lot of reading/writing or messing with something intricate. However, I do need them for gaming... last night's game was a real chore... my hand eye coordination was way off and thoroughly frustrating... it was like having a really bad lag.

So, today I will find them... I know if I ask my wife if she has seen them she will ask me, "Well, where did you leave them last?"... she does it on purpose...

So, the search for my glasses begins, and they'll hopefully be found before tonight's bash on BC2. :gsv:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Thane
Advanced Member

Post by Thane »

They'll be where you last look for them :P
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Thane wrote: They'll be where you last look for them :P

So look there first then :lol:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Eagle wrote: So look there first then :lol:
Honestly, you guys are rubbish... this place is supposed to be like... like... the garden shed... the special corner in the pub... or that DIY shop your wife sends you when she doesn't want you to be a nuisance as she shops... this place is supposed to be just like those places... escapes where you would receive consolation for your domestic woes... :huh:

Still can't find my glasses... :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Are they ontop of your head?
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Claw wrote: Honestly, you guys are rubbish... this place is supposed to be like... like... the garden shed..<!--sizeo:7--><span style="font-size:36pt;line-height:100%"><!--/sizeo-->. the special corner in the pub... <!--sizec--></span><!--/sizec-->or that DIY shop your wife sends you when she doesn't want you to be a nuisance as she shops... this place is supposed to be just like those places... escapes where you would receive consolation for your domestic woes... :huh:

Still can't find my glasses... :unsure:

What sort of pubs are you going too???? :blink:
Rasputin

ImageImage
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

"SPECIAL" Pubs obviously ;)

Sounds like the early onset of old age, forgetting where you put things :lol: :P
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Rasputin wrote: What sort of pubs are you going too???? :blink:
There must be a corner, or a place symbolic of a corner, in your local pub that you and the guys sit in to be as far away from the Kroaky as possible? Y'know, yer sit with the guys and just chill... :unsure:

Found my glasses... normally I'm quite organised and leave things in places where I'd expect to find them. I now remember putting them down next to the telephone because the kitten was trying to pull them off my face.

Losing my glasses cos they're on my head? Nah, but that's something my father used to do... I mean... like, there can't be a 'lose your glasses' gene, can there? This is a one off thing so don't try to make me out as some kinda numpty... :P
Last edited by Claw on Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

tend to leave mine in my back pocket.
Always find them then.....

whenever I sit down...