Blackhawk

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I was on some server in the early hours of the morning some few days ago, and twice some guy took out an MCOM in one go by crashing the Blackhawk into it. The MCOM was exposed due to the rest of the building it was in being demolished, and on two different maps he did the same thing.

Was I just seeing things or has anyone else seen/done this? I've tried it, but I can't even crash a chopper properly... :blush:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

I can usually put the chopper where I want it but haven't actually tried destroying an Mcom with it

I did however have a run around on our server the other day with a guy that joined and he was assault class with C4.

What we were trying was blowing up the buildings.

It was Atacama Rush and on the first set of Mcom's there is one in a building.

He went to each of the four walls of the building and stuck a C4 to it.

Then blew them and took the building down, destroying said Mcom.

And it was quite easy to do, probably quicker than setting the mcom and waiting for it to blow
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I've tried doing that with C4, instead of setting MCOM... but before I set out the last two C4 sticks someone threw a nade it, which didn't get me but was sufficient to set off my own C4 which did the job - that was counted as a suicide.

The chopper episode that I saw was in Valparisio. Either by Mortar or APC someone had already demolished teh building for Bravo, and then at some later point this guy came in with a chopper and finished the job.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...