Bad Company 2 Vietnam

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->EA STORMS THE FRONTLINES WITH BATTLEFIELD: BAD COMPANY 2 VIETNAM

Los Angeles, CA – June 14, 2010 – DICE, an Electronic Arts Inc. (NASDAQ: ERTS) studio today announced the first multiplayer Expansion Pack for the mega-hit Battlefield: Bad Company 2 where gamers will find themselves in an entirely new theatre of war – Vietnam. Fighting as either U.S. Marines or North Vietnamese Army (NVA), the hostile combat terrain of the Vietnamese jungle is brought dramatically to life via the Frostbite engine with a host of authentic vehicles and weapons with which to engage the enemy. The punishing jungles, powerful air invasions, and guerilla tactics of an unpredictable enemy deliver non-stop action in this sandbox environment, a signature design style of the award-winning Swedish studio. With more than 5M units sold, Battlefield: Bad Company 2 has been hailed as, “…a better game than Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2â€
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Hammer wrote: Nice to see EA/DICE doing their normal thing, thinking of more money rather than sorting out the bugs in BFBC2 :angry:
Don't know if I'll purchase this or not, I'll wait until more info is available. I'm liking the up to date weapons of BFBC2.
Strange this, Eagle and I were talking recently about how good BF:V was... I'll be getting it, and may prefer its atmosphere over the dust bowls of BFBC2!! :w00t:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...