Moderator: Hammer

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Enjoyed the clan skirmish tonight, it was a good laugh. :2t: :gsv:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Absolutely with you on that... got Eagle's tags 5 times in that last bout. I make a point of this only because this is a really special occasion for me! :fish:

Just need to collect Hammer's, mejulie's, Thane's, and I'll have to check for those that don't come to mind at the mo...

Does anyone want any of these Megazone tags... y'know what it's like... you go fishing for the big catch and all you get are tiddlers... :whis:
Last edited by Claw on Sun Jun 06, 2010 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Claw wrote: Absolutely with you on that... got Eagle's tags 5 times in that last bout. I make a point of this only because this is a really special occasion for me! :fish:

Just need to collect Hammer's, mejulie's, Thane's, and I'll have to check for those that don't come to mind at the mo...

Does anyone want any of these Megazone tags... y'know what it's like... you go fishing for the big catch and all you get are tiddlers... :whis:

IronClaw has 8 Mega tags
Mega has 24 IronClaw tags :whis:

LONG WAY TO GO TO CATCH EAGLE WITH HIS 90 MEGA TAGS :angry:
Last edited by Mega on Mon Jun 07, 2010 1:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

:blush:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Twas fun last night :)

But they need to fix the knife as I'm not getting as many kills as I should