I Made It

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

0lderama
Advanced Member

Post by 0lderama »

Hi chaps ive made it to New Zealand :2t:

im in auckland at the mo then its off to wellington and to start my work permit stuff and my new life

so hammer u can stop your jokes if u like (thank god) only kidding :D

ill drop by when i can and keep in touch

cheers all

Oldie :gsv:
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

pld m8

good luck :2t:
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Nice one..
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Nice one m8e, keep us updated
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Nice one mate. All the best I'll delete your number. :gsv:
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

All the best pal, hope it goes great :gsv:
Thane
Advanced Member

Post by Thane »

Grats mate, gl and let us know.
Richie
GSV Regular

Post by Richie »

Wow, nice one :D

Can you give us info on what you are looking to do and how you went about it ?? Always considered this myself....
Life - Its the **** that happens while you're waiting for moments that never come...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Was there for a while in '73... a beautiful, beautiful place.

Have a friend from NZ living here in the UK... I really don't understand why people from these sorts of places come here, to the Britain.

The only reason I'm still here is for my missus and children... I don't like living in Britain.

Enjoy yourself Oldie... get a few rooms ready for the next LAN... :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Stocky
Advanced Member

Post by Stocky »

All the best Oldie, hope it all works out for you :2t:

Claw wrote: .......

Have a friend from NZ living here in the UK... I really don't understand why people from these sorts of places come here, to the Britain.

The only reason I'm still here is for my missus and children... I don't like living in Britain.
f*@k off then!
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Stocky wrote: All the best Oldie, hope it all works out for you :2t:
f*@k off then!
:eek:
:lol:

UK must be the best country in the world because everyone wants to live here, apart from Oldie :hb:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Stocky wrote: f*@k off then!
Ah yes... Stocky, our No. 2 member... :)

When are we gonna see you on BFBC2, eh? ;)

:gsv:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Stocky
Advanced Member

Post by Stocky »

Claw wrote:

When are we gonna see you on BFBC2, eh? ;)

Work commitments at the moment don't leave me with much time, if I'm not holed up overnight in some far flung corner of this beautiful Isle then I'm getting home late & tired so all of my spare time is then spent relaxing with the family. I'm usually in bed for 9pm most nights due to the early starts :( & the weekend is just a blur catching up on what I can't get done in the week. Hopefully things will soon begin to calm down & I'll have some spare time to join in, until then I'll continue to support the server & read all about the antics on the forum.

Must get off I need a sh.. sorry, No.2 ;)

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

You sound like I was a few years ago... I wrecked my health, required surgery for the way the company I worked for wrecked my health, and now I'm on painkillers every day for legs that are barely useful. The company I worked for gave me a desk job, still hi-tech... but in an office... I used to think that the TV program "The Office" was just a comedy, IT AIN'T... Office life is really like that! :ph34r:

Thankfully I managed to set-up business for myself and I work to my schedule now... do what you feel you must do, but don't kill yourself m8. No amount of money or prestige is worth what you lose in health now, or what you are docking from your future health.

So... when I hear of people who escape this country to live life how they want to, great, I admire them. What put the 'Great' into Britain was slavery, extortion, etc, which still continues today. Also... the UK climate is recorded as 50% of the time overcast... I'd like to know where they got the statistics that told them that 50% of the rest of the time must be something different?!

Name some beautiful places in this country and I'll visit them... maybe you'll change my mind. You never know you may just have Oldie on the next plane/ship/canoe back again... :D