Graphically Intense Gaming

PC & Console gaming
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Okay, any games you would recommend that you would describe as graphically awesome. BFBC2 is my staple gaming diet, but I want to see what else is out there for those times when you just want to do something different. :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Crysis WarHead is very pretty as is Farcry 2, They are not that enjoyable to play though.
Rasputin

ImageImage
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Rasputin wrote: Crysis WarHead is very pretty as is Farcry 2, They are not that enjoyable to play though.
It doesn't have to be something online or FPS, just a good and graphically stimulating game... :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Empire Total War is a very enjoyable game that is very pretty that a RTS style game
Rasputin

ImageImage
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

My son has recently bought himself Napoleon Total War (or something like that) and that looks epic, and it seems really involved.