Map Pack Out Now

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

VIP Map Pack 2 is out on PC NOW! Just join a server running the maps. Console map pack due soon. Check out the trailer: <a href="http://bit.ly/bAfVYI" target="_blank">http://bit.ly/bAfVYI</a>

I'll check it out later.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Спасибо!
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

What is this? I am an ordinary man not a vip. Is this not available to us normals?
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Nellyboy wrote: What is this? I am an ordinary man not a vip. Is this not available to us normals?
<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->The map pack is available with the VIP code which is included in every new copy of Battlefield: Bad Company 2. Players that do not have a code can purchase one via the in-game store, PC players will get the content as a game update. VIP status is also available to those on consoles without a VIP code through Xbox Live Marketplace and PlayStation Network.

To access the map pack content on console with your VIP status, go into the in-game store of Battlefield: Bad Company 2 and select the VIP Map Pack 2. The maps will get added to your available map list so you can get straight into the servers and play. PC players will automatically have these maps added to the map rotation by the server providers.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Us ordinary people who own PC's get the content for free :2t:

These aren't new maps, DICE have just changed the gameplay for a couple of maps. Deathmap to conquest and a conquest to rush. Check out the video in the link in my first post.

See you on the Battlefield. :gsv:
Last edited by Hammer on Wed Mar 31, 2010 10:54 am, edited 1 time in total.