Strategies

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Smoke nades:

When I first used the smoke nade launcher I thought, this is pants... but, it's ideal use, according to the read-up, is to identify enemy positions.

However... through the week I used it on tanks and it worked a treat... the driver can't see RPG positions, nor can he see a recon sneaking up on him. If you see it done on any servers... a member of GSV did it first.

Also, if you are taking an exposed position, have an Assault trooper with you to repeatedly smoke out your position at the flag. Be careful if you have trouble with a low spec video card though, as I fired off one too many smoke nades and lagged my self into disconnection from the server... got the flag first though...

Also, I suppose over use of this tactic amounts to grenade spamming... maybe...

:gsv:
Last edited by Claw on Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Remember in BF2 when you could drop a mine and could then pick it up with your repair tool? Or, if you saw an enemy mine, you could pick that up with your repair tool?

Don't try it in BFBC2! :blush:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Marwin88

Post by Marwin88 »

Well i did :(

Claw wrote: Remember in BF2 when you could drop a mine and could then pick it up with your repair tool? Or, if you saw an enemy mine, you could pick that up with your repair tool?

Don't try it in BFBC2! :blush:
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Marwin Noobson wrote: Well i did :(

lol :2t:
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Quad Bikes:

It's been mentioned by EA that Quad Bikes (that must be a misnomer) are great for flanking... well, due to the time it can sometimes take waiting for other players to join I like to mess around on the Quad Bikes. (definitely a misnomer) I've found that you can make an amazing jump, using the a protrusion of rock, onto the roof of a building and land very near to the choice of two MCOM's.

Unfortunately I haven't had time to find more than one of these just yet as, rather annoyingly, others join the server and actually want to play the game...

I've found this on is the Valparaiso map. There is another map you can do something similar on with a Jet-ski, but that one is a bit trickier.

:bk: