Persevere

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Keep plugging away at this game guys, even I'm getting better at it.

Just got my M419, far less kick, but my ratio's have improved now that my kit is 'working together'.

Anybody up for a friendly yet? Le'me know as there is a clan who will be happy to give it a go. :)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Slatz
GSV Regular

Post by Slatz »

I had some fun last night, found a reasonable ping server, got my video settings about right (Low all round and FOV 75). Even shot down a heli with a tank.

Was great 'til a bunch of 1337 Swedes came in, grabbed both heli's and spawn camped. What is the point of someone with a ranking of 32 fragging me with my mighty rank of 1?
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Yeah, must admit, I am getting some lag spikes because of my video card. I have to play a lot more stealthily on the Conquest maps... well, I try to play a lot more stealthily... well, elephant stealthy... :blush:

I really like the squad deathmatch games too. There isn't as much going on graphically in the background to make my PC struggle.

Sometime soon I'm gonna try the Rush game, but I would hate to be the n00b in a critical situation... maybe that's something we could all have a go at together as I'm still on a learning curve with this game.

On the point of video quality, I found that I wasn't getting more or less lag when in medium or low settings. I can't use the x4 scope I earned in either... just that split second lag gets me killed every time. So, I keep it in medium all the time now and just don't put myself in situations that call for cat-like reactions... which isn't easy when assault.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...