Fun Stuff.

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Wow, the team work was loads better last night. I'm no expert with this game, but the teamwork really made a difference. The setting of objectives gave us a focus and strength. That was great fun, thanks guys.

I don't care about the points so much, other than them opening locks for me. I would much prefer to see us as the winning team, and best squad. It was good to hear about stars, medals, dog tags, (:aao2:) and how the different weapons were performing.

I still can't fly that UAV... dunno why but I can only fly backwards with it... :huh:

Do you think we should try working towards a friendly with someone? Or, is it still early days? :unsure:

:gsv:

[attachmentid=229]
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Mega
Advanced Member

Post by Mega »

Have you inverted the controls in setup for flying
This worked for me
:2t:

Claw wrote: Wow, the team work was loads better last night. I'm no expert with this game, but the teamwork really made a difference. The setting of objectives gave us a focus and strength. That was great fun, thanks guys.

I don't care about the points so much, other than them opening locks for me. I would much prefer to see us as the winning team, and best squad. It was good to hear about stars, medals, dog tags, (:aao2:) and how the different weapons were performing.

I still can't fly that UAV... dunno why but I can only fly backwards with it... :huh:

Do you think we should try working towards a friendly with someone? Or, is it still early days? :unsure:

:gsv:

[attachmentid=229]
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Megazoneis1 wrote: Have you inverted the controls in setup for flying
This worked for me
:2t:
I'll give that a shot, thanks mega. :th:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Thane
Advanced Member

Post by Thane »

I find I make a good bullet attractor which is great for everyone but me :-)

Though it was great knifing a sniper in the back.
Last edited by Thane on Mon Mar 15, 2010 3:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

To early for a serious challenge, need to learn all the maps first.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Hammer wrote: To early for a serious challenge, need to learn all the maps first.
Nah, nothing serious... as if there's anyone out there we'd have to take seriously... huh... :rolleyes:

:ph34r: