Saturday Night

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Brilliant games on Saturday night! :2t:

I was kicked off the server for being away just a couple of minutes. The reason I was away was the same reason I had to make a quick and quiet departure on TS. Sorry.

Thanks for the fun! We need to do this more often. :th:

:gsv:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Aye Good Game tonight.
Rasputin

ImageImage
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Was fun, even though they are still having server problems.
Nice to see many of the clan playing together again.
Thane
Advanced Member

Post by Thane »

I sucked, was suprised at getting the pins I did. Was a great night and enjoyed it.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Hammer wrote: Was fun, even though they are still having server problems.
Nice to see many of the clan playing together again.
Looking at the grand scheme of things, I thiink that, in terms oof glitches, there hasn't been one yet that you could attribute to the game itself.

Once we become more familiiar with the maps, comm's, cover and in-game elements, it will take on a new dimension. In BF2, the graphics were gorgeous, but the environment was of little use - you used what you had in your "pockets" to take flags, or defend them.

In BFBC2, it's all about the approach of getting in, through or around. Thinkiing back to the map we were bottled in at our spawn base. I know now that if I had moved, waited, moved, I may have got out of there by being more observant and using the environment we can blend into and use to our advantage. As great as BF2 is, it couldn't give you that.
:gsv:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...