Bfbc2 Awesome!!!

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Well, for the moment my Geforce GT 7900 is loving it!!

Took me a couple of rounds to get into what I was doing, and it will take me a lot more to adjust to the new key config.

For some reason I couldn't use IronClaw, so I am now lronClaw... instead of the 'I' it a lowercase 'L'. But still spoken as IronClaw.

While waiting for BFBC2 I was playing CS:S on "The Fallen Unit's" server, and the admin were pretty good. So, I'm figuring that as they have a BFBC2 server, whether it may be worth a look in? Then again, you guys may have already found a good enough server to have a bash on. :unsure:

How do you get dog tags?

I'm really hooked on this game now... :hb:
Last edited by Claw on Thu Mar 11, 2010 2:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Claw wrote: How do you get dog tags?

By knifing someone or killing them with the repair drill if you're engineer, or i think with defibs if you're a medic
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Yeah the game is awesome. It's harder to kill players with higher ranks than you because they can have better kit and weapons.
Loving it at the moment still trying to remember the keys. I need a squad to play in that all work together. Will have to try the medic class to earn my defib kit.
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Downloading as we speak(Steam) So I should be joining the ranks later this evening,
Rasputin

ImageImage