Are You A Psychopath?

Also known as the "Trig and Hippy double act"

Moderator: Trig

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Maybe not really 'comedy', well, especially not if you get the answer right... it is alleged (though discredited by Snopes) that if you answer this question correctly you have the potential of a Psychopath. :unsure:

This was the logic problem of sorts I was looking for... :2t:

Are YOU a Psychopath?

This is a story about a girl.

While at the funeral of her own mother, she met a guy whom she did not know. She thought this guy was amazing, so much the dream guy that she was searching for that she fell in love with him immediately.

However, she never asked for his name or number and afterward could not find anyone who knew who he was.

A few days later the girl killed her own sister.

Question: Why did she kill her sister?
Last edited by Claw on Mon Feb 22, 2010 1:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Yeah seen that one before..
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Trig wrote: Yeah seen that one before..
I think it was Nelly who originally posted it - but he seems a little too doddery to remember... maybe it's not doddery, maybe it's the other thing - you know what I mean... ;)
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Hmm my answer would be: who cares, save some cash locking her up and stick a bullet in her brain too and complete the circle and be done with it and move on tbh.

No psychopathic tendancies here so no problem.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Myocardial Infarction wrote: Hmm my answer would be: who cares, save some cash locking her up and stick a bullet in her brain too and complete the circle and be done with it and move on tbh.

No psychopathic tendancies here so no problem.
Yep, I'm with you on that one Myo... I wouldn't dare say you have psychopathic tendancies... :ph34r:
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

No arguments here....