Youtube Film Goes To Hollywood

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Just catching up on the news on the BBC Webby and <a href="http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/technology/8417789.stm" target="_blank">thought this was interesting.</a>

For a YouTube clip on a budget it's brilliantly made, and the story line looks interesting too... giant robots attacking earth again... which is great for a YouTube clip, but is there really any room in the Film industry for another, 'Robots Attack Earth' film?

Perhaps I'm just getting cynical in my old age... but, that said, I'm really looking forward to Avatar. I normally avoid trailers like the plague, but because I'm not very into films that are obviously animations, I was pushed into seeing a bit of Avatar... and that blew me away. :w00t:

However, the last time I went to a cinema, no matter what seat I sat in, it had an unpleasant odour about it. Now I know what you're gonna say, "if a smell follows you around there can only be one reason..." But I promise you, it was the seats... :mellow:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

The guys got talent and now a new job. Good luck to him.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Hammer wrote: The guys got talent and now a new job. Good luck to him.
Not that you need to hear this from me, but that's a better way of looking at it all really in'it?...

The GSV school of thought... :gsv:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Just putting a couple of sequences together myself....
Hope to get a similar offer myself.

I'll let you know when "Barbie gtes nobbled by the legomen" hits youtube...