Best Ban

PC & Console gaming
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Whats the best ban you've ever had from a server.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

I remember Jase getting banned off a BF2 server. He really knew how to wind up admin when he wanted to. :D

He had gone as SF to blow up the commanders toys, but enroute must have returned fire on someone trying to protect them, or responding to his blowing them up.

The next thing was admin started whinging that he was fighting in a red circled zone - which is a stupid thing to say to someone who had simply fulfilled a feature of the game.

Anyway, then the argument erupted, and Jase was brilliant...

Admin: "GSV Jase, get out of there, stop base r*ing now."

Jase: "It's not base r*ing if I'm SF is it?"

Admin: "You've been warned."

Jase: "What am I supposed to do when he shoots at me???"

Admin: "Shut it!"

Jase: "Tell me what SF are for then, and what am I supposed to do when he shoots at me???"

Admin: "I'll kick you."

Jase: "For playing the game???"

Jase was kicked and banned, and as soon as it happened he just burst out laughing on TS, it was a really infectious laugh too... and then he said, "I love admin like that, I haven't lost my touch have I!!"

What a guy!! :2t:
Last edited by Claw on Fri Oct 02, 2009 10:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
M60 Ho
Advanced Member

Post by M60 Ho »

Claw wrote: I remember Jase getting banned off a BF2 server. He really knew how to wind up admin when he wanted to. :D

He had gone as SF to blow up the commanders toys, but enroute must have returned fire on someone trying to protect them, or responding to his blowing them up.

The next thing was admin started whinging that he was fighting in a red circled zone - which is a stupid thing to say to someone who had simply fulfilled a feature of the game.

Anyway, then the argument erupted, and Jase was brilliant...

Admin: "GSV Jase, get out of there, stop base r*ing now."

Jase: "It's not base r*ing if I'm SF is it?"

Admin: "You've been warned."

Jase: "What am I supposed to do when he shoots at me???"

Admin: "Shut it!"

Jase: "Tell me what SF are for then, and what am I supposed to do when he shoots at me???"

Admin: "I'll kick you."

Jase: "For playing the game???"

Jase was kicked and banned, and as soon as it happened he just burst out laughing on TS, it was a really infectious laugh too... and then he said, "I love admin like that, I haven't lost my touch have I!!"

What a guy!! :2t:
The fact that he laughed says a lot about your friend..
Rip jase
mejulie(gus)

AKA i'll Smash Ur Head In U M60 HO
AKA ThreadKiller
AKA bb gus cya gus nn gus kissmearse gus upurs gus
AKA Numpty
AKA HOHO