So What Ya Playing Now?

PC & Console gaming
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

With Arma 2 and America's Army 3 just out.

What are you playing now?

I've tried Arma 2 briefly but don't really like it, although I haven't given it enough of a try.

I've tried America's Army 3 which seems ok but still buggy at the moment.

I'm bored with BF2, haven't played it for ages now (infact I haven't even got it installed at the moment.)

At the moment the only game I'm playing and enjoying is CounterStrike Source.

Oh and I've also just started the Tales Of Monkey Island (the new one)
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Hiya Eagle, I bought Arma2 and am playing it a bit. Got AA3 installed too which will only get better with time. Been spending a bit more time with the family to be honest of late, was feeling a little left out to be honest so my gaming is coming a close second. No more plans for any more games. Going to jump on with ocuk arma server next week to see what they are like.

Edit:

Well been playing with ocuk boys for a few hours, very laid back and friendly. Learned a few things too. Will be on there again tomorrow night as well. Arma2 is getting better for me.
Last edited by Nellyboy on Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Been Playing arma II and got AA3 installed. Saying that mainly been playing Empire : Total war. I do have CSS installed as well though.
Rasputin

ImageImage
Thane
Advanced Member

Post by Thane »

Still playing Eve-Online
Waiting for Aion to be realised in Europe
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Nothing atm :( Puter is in bits waiting for some new fittings as i ditched my Nvidia mobo as the Hard drive controller is total pap, so switched over to Intel based board and just awaiting the fittings for my watercooling rig ;)

Might also upgrade the CPU to a Q9550 while I'm at it for a bit more future proofing.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

have got all sorts installed, but don't play anything regularly, except poker...
Still play a bit of CS and WoW, occasional sortie with IL2 though we're waiting for Battle of Britain...
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Still waiting for BoB you mean, how longs it been now?

Mainly I'm playing Tower Defence on facebook, and mafia wars...

Altho the missus has just got the 4 twilight books so I might get some gaming time in while she's reading stuff :lol:
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

I'm playing with myself at the moment. I have my new PC parts here but 1 of the memory modules was faulty. I have sent them back and to be honest they should have been replaced by now.
Before I sent the memory back I did a clean install of Vista64 installed, TF2 and AA3 via steam. Arma 2 and COD4. I managed to have a few games of COD4 and it was smooth as butter. Arma2 looked amazing as well, was getting 55-60fps @ 1680x1050 on the boot camp training. I'm going to have to knock the motion blur off as it was making me feel sick. Don't know what I'm doing on the game yet. Fingers crossed I should have the new rig online for Saturday.