Apologies to Freddy et al

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Due to demand, and being incredibly bored this morning, I wasted a few hours in my recording studio.....

<a href="http://www.rob.sansom1.btinternet.co.uk/bohrap.mp3" target="_blank">Bohemian CSady</a>

For the guys who weren't around at the time, Copper Sulphate was an player back in early CS days who insisted on being a frag whore with his weapon of choice.
After countless requests to vary it a bit and let everyone else on the server have some fun, GSV showed him the hobnails on our footwear by leaving the imprints in his virtual arse.
He was in no way the most obnoxious player who plagued us. I think that title is reserved for a certain G4z who still pops up now and again to delight us and give us the opportunity to find other ways of putting a size 12 in the appropriate place. ( he even made it easier for us at one time by putting a model of his rear end on top of his car..... :w00t: )

The original recording was better. I've sped this one up a tad so you don't have to spend 6 minutes listening to it, plus it sounds better like this.
Anyway, apologies to Queen again.

Might even do a BF2 one, how about an AAO one to the 'Eye of the Tiger'....
Last edited by Dangerous Bob on Fri Sep 29, 2006 11:02 am, edited 1 time in total.
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!
ryanside
Advanced Member

Post by ryanside »

is this work safe?!?! :lol:
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

dont think its anything safe tbh
Jase
GSV Regular

Post by Jase »

w00t will download when I get home as mp3's are blocked here for some reason :huh:
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

yeah i'll have a listen when i get home :)