The Joy Of A Bunch Of Cheating Scumbag Admins

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

Posted over on the server we were playing on, probably get some bs response about continuously attacking red circles:

<a href="http://www.nub24.de/index.php?forum-showposts-1770" target="_blank">NUBs</a>
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Hmmm, I wonder if thats the same server I got kicked from the other week, me n Ras were playing n I was going in to destroy stuff, got someone on the enemy team crying like a baby, I told him to STFU as I was doing my job, I then got kicked for giving him abuse, when I rejoined I got kicked again by a different admin for the same reason, wankers...
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

What a stupid response they've posted, if your team is getting kicked a quick message on the server to say why helps rather than getting banned for 5 mins in the next round. And what rules am I meant to read, they don't have any in english that I can see and I'm certainly not going to go on every servers website just to check out the full rules before playing. Nubs indeed!!!

I did read his ingame rules as posted on the server and no-where did it say you can't fight to get to the objective or steal vehicles to get out of the red circle. The USMC team has no red circle round their base so it's a free for all round there fair enough. But at no time did we go into a red circle with the intention of killing men at spawn. What are you supposed to do stand around with your hands in the air while the enemy shoots you rather than try to kill them and then blow up the objective.

What is it with server admins that are just such idiots. The xvc CS server we've been playing on has a couple of people that like to use the silly admin slap which can really ruin a game as per the old OcUK days.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Maybe you should ask them what your meant to do if yout in the red circle destroying stuff and someone starts shooting at you, you cant shoot them if they spawn and fire at you but if they leave the red circle and then come get you there fair game?

Nubs indeed :lol:
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Last Night I did after Myo Left, They said that your not allowed to kill anyone in the red circle bases, so your not allowed to defend yourself. This made me laugh as 2 mins before a Nub Player*Admin type* Done that to Me. He para'ed in Destroyed the Radar I ran over to kill him and he shot me then went on the blow up the Command Center. At that Point I called them a bunch of Cheese Eating Surrender Monkeys and left.
Rasputin

ImageImage
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Hehehe perfect information to use to insight them to ban me outright lmao.

IF they want to admin a server at least admin it fairly so your not cheating by the use of admin powers.

I don't see why a non EA games person can affect your potential ranking, they could boot you for a high score on their server just before end and you'd loose all your points. Utter tosh

Mind you they're German so fair is a relative word.
Last edited by Myocardial Infarction on Tue Feb 26, 2008 3:00 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

I thought that their server was based in France??
Rasputin

ImageImage
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Myocardial Infarction wrote: Mind you they're German so fair is a relative word.
Rasputin wrote: I thought that their server was based in France??

Reason enough to hate them twice then eh? :lol: :lol:
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Hehe I love winding the Germans up at times

Added another reply, wonder how much it would take to get banned :)
Last edited by Myocardial Infarction on Tue Feb 26, 2008 11:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

"der Schusswechsel"

:lol:
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

which means "the Shooting" how the hell that relates to pickchange I don't know.

and they still haven't linked to their rules hehe I wonder if they actually have any posted and their not just made up
Last edited by Myocardial Infarction on Wed Feb 27, 2008 10:13 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Just read What they have replied with, Something about School Kids knowing but not you, Just Reply with "Sorry that I Don't Speak German and I can understand you not wanting to put your Rules into English coz if your Grand Daddies tried a bit harder we would all be speaking German, but they didn't did they." :)
Rasputin

ImageImage
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Ooof dont mention the war, or 1966
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Both Wars:D
Rasputin

ImageImage