Teamfortress 2

PC & Console gaming
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Well seen a few of you have this on Steam now, what do you think about it?

Hope nobody hates me for recommending it and they hate it :whis:
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Hi Inoshishi, I like it its just different to what I normally play. Was learning the engineer role with Hammer the other night which was fun. I do find it too manic for me, meybe because I don't know all the ins and outs yet.

Ban the bleedin spies, I hate em. <_< . Sentry guns are great. :D
Last edited by Nellyboy on Tue Oct 16, 2007 11:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Nellyboy wrote: Hi Inoshishi, I like it its just different to what I normally play. Was learning the engineer role with Hammer the other night which was fun. I do find it too manic for me, meybe because I don't know all the ins and outs yet.

Ban the bleedin spies, I hate em. <_< . Sentry guns are great. :D
Yeah spies can be so annoying, just randomly shoot everyone on your team to see if they die or not, if they do they're a spy ;)

Your right tho its very different from what i'm used to aswell, normally go for the more tactical stuff but I do really enjoy it for some reason.
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Hi it is a manic game. Very cartoony which makes it enjoyable. Character voices are a laugh. Lot's to learn. I.E. Maps and the character roles. Enjoying the fun side of it. Good for just a blast to vent some steam (no pun intended).
D3s3rt_F0x
Advanced Member

Post by D3s3rt_F0x »

Brilliant game end of lol
Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

sadly i havt got this on my PC or i would be playing with u but my peice is a pile of crap so i bought it for my xbox and love it great game very manic lol
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

The taunts are class :D my pc isn't upto the job but it does look good on f0xes 32" tv :D