Screwy - St3s Any Good?

2, 3 or 4 wheeled petrol heads in here.

Moderator: Trig

Turts
GSV Regular

Post by Turts »

You know <a href="http://www.motorbikestoday.com/reviews/ ... ZR1200.htm" target="_blank">THIS</a> makes sense..

Am not sure what the ZZ11 weighs Hipps.. I had the zz6 years ago and it was heavy as hell.. I know things have improved over the years..but am guessing that the 11 wouldn't weigh much more than the ZZ12 (230kgs)

Have a looksie at the Daddeh Clingy :)

edit... or how about the ZX12R ???? ;)
Last edited by Turts on Mon Oct 08, 2007 2:59 pm, edited 1 time in total.
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

Hmm everything in this thread has 2 wheels missing :D
Clingy
GSV Regular

Post by Clingy »

McMav wrote: Hmm everything in this thread has 2 wheels missing :D
Dont you mean "one" Mav? Thought you had a Reliant or something similar :P .

Managed to get a 20 min test drive booked on the real <a href="http://www.kawasaki.co.uk/1400gtr/defau ... ub=654AAA5" target="_blank">Daddy</a> although it's 2 and a half hours away.
Hippy
GSV Regular

Post by Hippy »

Clingy, like your fat assed bikes don't ya! :)

Turts, that's the same model i had a sit on, like i said, bloomin heavy, but felt so comfy!

Superduke. . superduke. . . .superduke /chants
Turts
GSV Regular

Post by Turts »

Clingy wrote: Dont you mean "one" Mav? Thought you had a Reliant or something similar :P .

Managed to get a 20 min test drive booked on the real <a href="http://www.kawasaki.co.uk/1400gtr/defau ... ub=654AAA5" target="_blank">Daddy</a> although it's 2 and a half hours away.

£5 says Clingy buys the GTR ;) Hope you enjoy m8e... gentle with the wrist action now ;)
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

Think this is more in keeping with his pensioner lifestyle :D

Hippy
GSV Regular

Post by Hippy »

i Love that! :)
andrew
GSV Regular

Post by andrew »

Thats so ridiculous its good :)
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Bandit 1200 is what I've set my heart on.
Just keeping an eye out for a decent one...

You'll find the sprint a bit sporty, positionwise, as well I reckon.
Hippy
GSV Regular

Post by Hippy »

The new bandit 1200 has had really bad reviews :(
Clingy
GSV Regular

Post by Clingy »

Bandit is a wonderful machine. I was at a bike show on Sunday with my elder brother and we saw one on a stand. I told my brother it was like the one I had test rode the previous day. In fact on closer inspection it even had the same tank protector....hold on it WAS the same bike....then I realised the stand was the dealer I had just visited and they were selling the demo model.. :lol: Silly things like the speedo really adds a nice touch, large digital display.

LOL Mav...pensioner :P . So what beast to you ride or drive then? Last I heard it was an awesome fire breathing Zafira, or have you graduated to a Astra yet?
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

Nej pal I'm still young enough to power a bike with my own legs :D
Clingy
GSV Regular

Post by Clingy »

McMav wrote: Nej pal I'm still young enough to power a bike with my own legs :D
Now why the hell would you wanna do that when you can have a motor to do the work. Next you'll be saying you go to the Gym or help the wife with the housework :o .
Sirena

Post by Sirena »

<!--quoteo--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE</div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Now why the hell would you wanna do that when you can have a motor to do the work. Next you'll be saying you go to the Gym or help the wife with the housework .<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

The latter should be as normal as going out for a drink imho.

Regarding the ZZR6 i have to say it is an easy bike to ride, i am looking forward to finally getting my full license, and then i just have to get Hawk working on it so i can ride the old lady... why did he have to wear the clutch out?

I like the bandit as well, but for a short ass as me any bike as a 600 is more then enough. Plus i am a woman so nobody will take any notice of what i am saying... :P
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

Sirena wrote: The latter should be as normal as going out for a drink imho.
Regarding the ZZR6 i have to say it is an easy bike to ride, i am looking forward to finally getting my full license, and then i just have to get Hawk working on it so i can ride the old lady... why did he have to wear the clutch out?

I like the bandit as well, but for a short ass as me any bike as a 600 is more then enough. Plus i am a woman so nobody will take any notice of what i am saying... :P

anyone hear something there????

:D