Bioshock

PC & Console gaming
D3s3rt_F0x
Advanced Member

Post by D3s3rt_F0x »

Got it and tbh it aint been let down by the hype and I aint even got to the Big Daddy's yet but so far excellent graphics brilliant AI and looks like its a tough slog with low ammo and the enemies dodge and run around everywhere to avoid your plasmids.

Esepecially like when the enemies start to fight each other and shoot at each other, found a slicer gathering stuff from a corpse then all the sudden gun fire rang out shouting stop that, then the one gathering ran for the one with the gun with its machette out shouting leave it alone its mine, I just sat back hidden away till one got killed and finished the other.

tbh loving it very eerie and dark certainly be giving this alot of my attention.

Oh yeah somehow I managed to get the collectors edition on PC for £31.50 from gamestation he musta got the price wrong but I aint complaining.

Edit: Number of installs now going to be up'ed to 5 per machine and 2k Games are going to be discussing with Securecom to sort out issues and decide where to go from here.
Last edited by D3s3rt_F0x on Sat Aug 25, 2007 9:00 am, edited 1 time in total.
Phant0m
Advanced Member

Post by Phant0m »

purchased this morning and played for a few hours its a good game bit annoying when i keep getting killed but its a good game

If anyone is planning on buying this for the xbox 360 then i recommend Morrisons there are only charging £32.99 for the game compared to game ur saving nearly £20
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Is the full game more interesting than the demo? Maybe i'm getting old but it's just nothing new and kinda boring for me.
D3s3rt_F0x
Advanced Member

Post by D3s3rt_F0x »

Inoshishi wrote: Is the full game more interesting than the demo? Maybe i'm getting old but it's just nothing new and kinda boring for me.
Very much so big expansive storyline including plenty of subplots played out through voice recordings you find dotted about, enough shocks to keep you on your toes and the constant scrounge for eve HP and ammo keeping you on your toes plus of course the moans of the Big daddys to get you bricking it before another encounter. And the plasmids are excellent theres loads of em that come in all shapes and sizes and really do add variety to the usual boring weapon choices as do the weapons and the different types of amunition avaliable.

If you do get it I suggest you explore and dont just go for the goals youll find its a much more rewarding game and find alot of stuff thatll help you.

Also in the future the online activation will be removed from the PC version of the game as there waiting till after everyone who wants to play it, plays it so there not losing mass amounts of money due to pirate copies.
Last edited by D3s3rt_F0x on Sun Aug 26, 2007 8:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.