AAO 2.7

Hoooah Soldier!

Moderator: Hammer

Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Im' downloading a torrent, but I'm uploading at twice the speed I'm DL'ing..
Go figure....
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

Hehe allways the way , Everyone on the AASF forums screams for a torrent then as soon as they have the game they go play it ,sod seeding so everyone else can get it :rolleyes:
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

3 hours off fileplanet download only, no seeding required.

Jeese I try to help you guys out
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

got it at last, thx guys.

installing.

bit of palaver
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

Thats the joy of an AA release , I don't think theres been one release yet that has'nt turned into a farce tbh :D

Also make sure you do the meet the hero,s , For a limited period you get +3% experiance points for each video/biography you look at to a total of four which has to be the easiest honor point you,ll ever get :D
Last edited by Screwy on Sun Sep 17, 2006 4:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
madman045
GSV Regular

Post by madman045 »

Im guessing this is to replace the existing 2.6?

I've downloaded it and just uninstalling 2.6...
<a href="http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/madman045" target="_blank">Image</a>
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

Madman045 wrote: Im guessing this is to replace the existing 2.6?

I've downloaded it and just uninstalling 2.6...
Yes , Replaces 2.6 though how they justify 2.49gb is beyond me :huh:
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

as far as I can see there's only one of them with a vid to watch...
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

Dangerous Bob wrote: as far as I can see there's only one of them with a vid to watch...
I think as long as you connect to the site whilst in game and logged in it will update your experiance points .
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

So what's the verdict - still not downloaded this myself? Vehicles any good?
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

Claw wrote: So what's the verdict - still not downloaded this myself? Vehicles any good?
Vehicle ? , Not a clue , its only on Snakeplain and i have'nt bothered playing it yet as I still prefer the old maps like River basin and Radio tower .
I did try Steamroller last night with Nelly and apart from the usual problem you have with the newer maps , Assault and Defense spawn points being to close together, Its a good map .
If you ever wanted to get the feel for a firefight in down town Beirut this is the map to play , its basically a war torn city consisting of highrise office blocks with improvised walkways strung between , Your fighting to capture and defend 3 objectives spread over three city blocks on at least six levels ,Throw in Random spawn points so you never know where your going to start from and you get the chance of some wicked gameplay, apart from the fact that your under fire within ten seconds of spawning :(
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

I like Road to Jalabad.....
Oh hang on, thats BF2.........

Struggle to remember which one I'm playing sometimes, except that one is free, and supported quite well by its distributors...
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Dangerous Bob wrote: I like Road to Jalabad.....
Oh hang on, thats BF2.........

Struggle to remember which one I'm playing sometimes, except that one is free, and supported quite well by its distributors...
Gotta remember though Bob, we're talking about completely different games when it comes to graphics, objectives, physics, diversity and scale. BF2 still holds a lot of cutting edge "technology" in its design. If anyone complained about the alleged fragility of BF2 then I hope they aren't a Windows user, I hope the roads they drive on don't have a single pot-hole, I hope they love every single aspect of the job they have.

Nothing is perfect - especially the animation in AAO, especially the sound in AAO, and other things that I have noticed. But this said, I still find it to be a good laugh - possibly and thankfully to my not taking it too seriously - if I did take it too seriously then this would be a symptom of problems in real life than the temporary fun of escapism in a game that just isn't remotely close to the real thing.

I don't have any problems with BF2... people are way too stressed out these days... chill out... remember, it isn't a bug - its a feature :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

an opportunity to excel.....
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

Don't diss the game :angry:

:gsv: :D :P