Americas Army - Special Forces download

Hoooah Soldier!

Moderator: Hammer

Jase
GSV Regular

Post by Jase »

Screwy wrote: You plonker Rodney :P
I have a 13 honor account going spare if you want it Jase ? everything done bar medic and special forces , but its got to beat starting from scratch .

I love you Screwy :wub: Could you PM me details :wub: :wub: :wub:
Bronco
Advanced Member

Post by Bronco »

I think we should also bring the old Ginge special sigs out of retirement (even if it does have a non existent server address on it!) Ahh those were the days, server crashes, ghosting accusations and good old fashioned camping. To be honest though I really did enjoy it and kinda miss playing in a team.
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

Bronco wrote: I think we should also bring the old Ginge special sigs out of retirement (even if it does have a non existent server address on it!) Ahh those were the days, server crashes, ghosting accusations and good old fashioned camping. To be honest though I really did enjoy it and kinda miss playing in a team.
Nothings changed Bronco ;)

I see Q is still active in #clangsv ,we going to start hanging in IRC again ?
Last edited by Screwy on Sun Sep 10, 2006 7:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Bronco
Advanced Member

Post by Bronco »

We had fun though didn't we Screwy ^_^
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

To true and we get to take the mick out of the Cartoon Strike players :D
madman045
GSV Regular

Post by madman045 »

Ive just reinstalled AAO for my sins lol, only thing is I havent done my second SF training, does that mean i cant play yet?
<a href="http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/madman045" target="_blank">Image</a>
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

You can still play just not as Special forces on SF maps , you get to be indiginous personel :blink: which means you get tk,ed a lot by the newer players :D

As long as you have completed basic infantry training your good to go ;)
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

So why did you drop AAO? :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
madman045
GSV Regular

Post by madman045 »

Screwy wrote: You can still play just not as Special forces on SF maps , you get to be indiginous personel :blink: which means you get tk,ed a lot by the newer players :D

As long as you have completed basic infantry training your good to go ;)
I remember now why i hated the SF training, just makes me mad lol....

Now if only i could do it some other way ;)
<a href="http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/madman045" target="_blank">Image</a>
Bronco
Advanced Member

Post by Bronco »

Claw wrote: So why did you drop AAO? :unsure:
If I remember rightly it all got to be too much of a camp-fest ,which team could hide the longest instead of coming out fighting which is how we used to like to play.

What ever happened to Rob?
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

Claw wrote: So why did you drop AAO? :unsure:
I dropped all online games , The constant accusations of ghosting and general poor attitude on the official servers just wore me down , unfortunately people just would'nt play on the unofficial servers ,Honor whoring was the name of the game , something that ive never really bothered with hence playing since Jan 2000 and only having 24 honor ,That and I,m pap at online games :D

And as for =RS= , I think he joined another clan but not sure if he,s still playing .
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Honor whoring is the same as rank whoring in BF2 unfortunetly, wonder how many clan similar to ours lost the will to run servers due to this...
Dakaras
GSV Regular

Post by Dakaras »

Well I downloaded, installed and got bored in SF training lol, ill have a crack later...anyone on tonight?
Screwy
Advanced Member

Post by Screwy »

Dakaras wrote: Well I downloaded, installed and got bored in SF training lol, ill have a crack later...anyone on tonight?
I,ll be on later , Hope youve done your live jump as I feel some JRTC Farmraid coming on :blink:
Dakaras
GSV Regular

Post by Dakaras »

Aye im did all orginal training, live jump, marksman etc, its the medic and SF Im short of....How do I find you xfire?