Anyone Still Playing?

Hoooah Soldier!

Moderator: Hammer

Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Anyone still playing AA? :unsure:

212.187.209.217:1716 - Is a great server, well admin'd, usually running the map 'Border' though they do change it every so often.

Makes a nice break from the BF2 Mayhem from time to time :)
Last edited by Legthigh on Sun Apr 22, 2007 11:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Only Hammer I think, and I havent even seen him on playing lately.
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Yeah I'm playing. I've got PC problems at the moment. Think I've ound the software that's causing the fault, plus my monitor has died. With the recent spell of good weather I've been out fishing lately. I'm going to try and sort out my software faults the start of this week as it's due to rain here.
I'm trying to build a version of XP with my SATA drivers included as I've floppy problems as well.

I hope to be back soon. :gsv:
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Hammer wrote: Yeah I'm playing. I've got PC problems at the moment. Think I've ound the software that's causing the fault, plus my monitor has died. With the recent spell of good weather I've been out fishing lately. I'm going to try and sort out my software faults the start of this week as it's due to rain here.
I'm trying to build a version of XP with my SATA drivers included as I've floppy problems as well.

I hope to be back soon. :gsv:
w00t gogo Hammer! :gsv:
Bronco
Advanced Member

Post by Bronco »

Still play every so often (in-between crash's) me ,Nelly and one of his mates were trying out the new maps last week.
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

still got it installed and updated. RL getting a bit in the way of playing, but feel like getting back to it a bit.

I'll boot up Xfire on auto again
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

We should do a mass GSV takeover of the above server one night, really friendly chaps on there.
madman045
GSV Regular

Post by madman045 »

I did have it until I installed Vista, got a dilemma now, do I reinstall Vista, install XP64 and go hunting for drivers or install Linux!!

But I am missing CS:S and i've just lost my best server fav list...

Never really got into AAO as I was crap at it lol, but willing to join the GSV massive!!
<a href="http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/madman045" target="_blank">Image</a>
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

I think linux support for aa finished ages ago. Was reading summit about it ages ago.