Road to Jalalabad

Also BF2, BFBC2

Moderator: Hammer

Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Anyone played this map yet? Verdict? :)

There is definately a lot more going on in this map, the battling is a lot more intense. :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

Had a quick look at it, no aircraft which is good. Plenty of places to hide and fight. I like the city type maps. Then went and played AAO.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Hammer wrote: Had a quick look at it, no aircraft which is good. Plenty of places to hide and fight. I like the city type maps. Then went and played AAO.
That good ol' fishin' I gave yer hasn't put yer off it has it? :blink:

Well if you can't fly then of course you ain't gonna like the aircraft... gotta remember this game is quite diverse - it has something for different types of players and playing styles. AAO is good if you like camping... and errr... and camping. :D

When I want to play Gung-ho I can do that in BF2, if I want to camp, I can do that in BF2, if I want to fly, I'll do that in BF2, if I want to scramble around in a jeep or buggy, I'll do that in BF2 as well. I'm sure there are loads of other things too.

Whichever you like, BF2 or AAO, GSV's big enough for all fun gaming... and I'm sure the friendly banter won't end here... :D
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Hammer
GSV Spammer

Post by Hammer »

If you want to get one knife kill then never play against me again you can do that in BF2 :P
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Hammer wrote: If you want to get one knife kill then never play against me again you can do that in BF2 :P
So it was the good ol' fishin' then... ;)

:D :lol: :lol:
Trig
GSV Spammer

Post by Trig »

Sounds like you got him a good one chap :lol:
Geist
Advanced Member

Post by Geist »

Quite like the map, played it yesterday on the 50klicks server. It is sniper heaven tho if u have the L96a1, lots of buildings and rubble to hide behind. Plenty of vehicles and tanks aswell ;)
- Geist - Cantankerous -
- GSV - Hexus - I'm Going In - MarlinsUK - TNGC -
Jase
GSV Regular

Post by Jase »

From the dedscription of the map is it possible to strap myself up with C4 and go along the road to Jalalalalalalabad and maybe into a crowded market?

I can't wait to get my PC back up and running and reinstall BF2 now :D
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Jase wrote: From the dedscription of the map is it possible to strap myself up with C4 and go along the road to Jalalalalalalabad and maybe into a crowded market?

I can't wait to get my PC back up and running and reinstall BF2 now :D
Well, I wouldn't recommend taking it that seriously :o

It's portrayed as the US v the MEC... and the MEC don't really exist... to my knowledge anyway... :ph34r: