Clocks

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

So I put the bedroom alarm clock forward an hour yesterday, didn't do it saturday as we don't need it.
Unknown to me, the Missus also put it forward an hour.
Unknown to both of us, the clever little thing had put itself an hour forward on Saturday night.

****** knows what time I got up this morning, but it was early and I'd had my breakfast by the time I'd realised.

Thought Terry was a bit late coming on the radio..... :whis:
Jase
GSV Regular

Post by Jase »

ROFL.... I'm glad I'm not the only one up early this morning :o
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Dangerous Bob wrote: ****** knows what time I got up this morning, but it was early and I'd had my breakfast by the time I'd realised.

Old age tbh :whis:
Dakaras
GSV Regular

Post by Dakaras »

LOL I was up at 4.30am gawd that hurt
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

I forgot to change my alarm clock so I got up late at 7:30 and managed to be 20 mins late for work :lol:
madman045
GSV Regular

Post by madman045 »

I was up at 5:30am and got home 25 mins ago!! :(
<a href="http://bf3stats.com/stats_pc/madman045" target="_blank">Image</a>
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

We've got one of those radio clocks for which the time is always and forever right... never a lie in... it's snooze button is very deceptive as it never ever feels like "another 20 minutes", rather it works on some sort of geometrical relative mattress depression principle... it somehow knows when just two minutes into your snooze time that your body has entered into a relaxed phase again... and suddenly BLEWP BLEEP BLEWP BLEEP BLEWP BLEEP!!!

As many times as I have wanted to share it's 'features' between the plastic and metal recycle bins my wife really appreciates its unerring ability to guarantee my awakening.

So... as a slave to time I don't care what hour went where... I just know that going to bed is good, and getting out of bed is bad... :huh:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...