Wiiiiiiiiiii's

PC & Console gaming
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Is it true you can get the full nintendo back catalogue on it?
Hippy
GSV Regular

Post by Hippy »

Pretty much, about £2 a title, downloadable straight to the wii.

I've got fed up with waiting for john lewis and bought one from toys r us, that means i've still got my john lewis vouchers and an order for a wii.

Does anyone want the order when it comes?
Just so i can get rid of these damned vouchers, the wii costs £179, i'll sell it straight on, unopened with wii sports for the same.

Any takers?
mcmav
GSV Regular

Post by mcmav »

Hmm Mates niece put the wii controller through his 2 months old 40" sammy lcd. He wasnt too chuffed. Least insurance has just replaced it with more up to date model :D
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Hippy wrote: Pretty much, about £2 a title, downloadable straight to the wii.

I've got fed up with waiting for john lewis and bought one from toys r us, that means i've still got my john lewis vouchers and an order for a wii.

Does anyone want the order when it comes?
Just so i can get rid of these damned vouchers, the wii costs £179, i'll sell it straight on, unopened with wii sports for the same.

Any takers?
I might be interested in that matey, when is it likely to be? have John Lewis given you any ETA?
Hippy
GSV Regular

Post by Hippy »

No eta at all, could be days, weeks or months.

I've managed to get rid of the vouchers now, so not really necessary. You can walk into most places and get one now.
I'll keep my order and post here when i get a date anyway though
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Hippy wrote: No eta at all, could be days, weeks or months.

I've managed to get rid of the vouchers now, so not really necessary. You can walk into most places and get one now.
I'll keep my order and post here when i get a date anyway though
Ok matey, cheers for the info, was going to suprise the kids with it :)
Hatticus
GSV Regular

Post by Hatticus »

Ya know..

outta principle I will never ever ever own or use one of these.

Their adverts with pple playing tennis and fishing and stuff in their front room really really really pi**es me off.

dont get me wrong.. cos I am a person who well and truly loves their PC games... but ffs.. playing tennis and fishing?

Just put a pair of shorts on.. grab an old tennis racket from the cupboard.. or a fishing rod from the garage and get out there and do the real thing.

Get a little fitter.. lose some of that fat.. get some sun on the face.. and meet some real pple.. grrr... wiiiiiiis me off

/rant over ;)
Mist - A cloud of good things to come
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

then come up here to the bloody freezin cold of scotland and tell me that :P
Yer i agree with ya to a point but then tennis isnt really easy to play in the dark and cold when u could be having fun (and that is what its all about) inside ur house with a couple of beers :)
Lets be honest the warmth and beers are the over riding factors :D

Class :wub:
Myocardial Infarction
GSV Regular

Post by Myocardial Infarction »

So when will they introduce a game where the aim is to get as smashed as possible, eat 5 donna's, puking on the dance floor, getting kicked about by the bouncers, falling asleep in a doorway, waking up freezin yer todger off then walking 5 miles home while bouncing off the walls and parked cars setting the alarms ringing and finally climbing into your house through an open window, peeing in the wardrobe and falling asleep fully dressed in the middle of the bog?

**Disclaimer - the events described above are totally ficticious and no animals were hurt in the process, I think, althougth I do seem to recall a cat trying to shred the trouser leg after stepping on it's tail**
Last edited by Myocardial Infarction on Sun May 27, 2007 2:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Myocardial Infarction wrote: So when will they introduce a game where the aim is to get as smashed as possible, eat 5 donna's, puking on the dance floor, getting kicked about by the bouncers, falling asleep in a doorway, waking up freezin yer todger off then walking 5 miles home while bouncing off the walls and parked cars setting the alarms ringing and finally climbing into your house through an open window, peeing in the wardrobe and falling asleep fully dressed in the middle of the bog?
**Disclaimer - the events described above are totally ficticious and no animals were hurt in the process, I think, althougth I do seem to recall a cat trying to shred the trouser leg after stepping on it's tail**

Reminds me of a couple of weeks ago :rolleyes:
Rasputin

ImageImage
Dangerous Bob
GSV Spammer

Post by Dangerous Bob »

Leisure Suit Larry....

Marvelous game