I'm Back

Life, the Universe and Everything!

Moderator: Dangerous Bob

Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

Sorry about not being around folks but I have had a crazy couple of weeks, First of all I have split up with the wife(The EX-Wife now), Then I was staying at my mums until friday the 4th. Now I am in my new flat and got the tinterweb sorted out. I have gone with BT and I am getting very good speeds about 7.5Mb down and 512Kb up.

Any way now that I am free you should see and hear more from me.
Rasputin

ImageImage
Nellyboy
GSV Spammer

Post by Nellyboy »

Welcome back Rasputin.
Legthigh
GSV Regular

Post by Legthigh »

Welcome back mate, Sorry to hear about your split with the mrs.
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Hi m8, welcome back. :)

Didn't think my <a href="index.php?s=&showtopic=1295&view=findpost&p=9573" target="_blank">'Rules'</a> post would have that kinda effect... :ph34r:

In all honesty though, I hope things work out in the way they need to for you. You didn't indicate whether this has been a good or bad outcome for you, but I can imagine is that it hasn't been an easy thing for you by the sounds of it.
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Rasputin
GSV Regular

Post by Rasputin »

TBH we were not happy together. Both of us decided that it was for the best, we are still friends and things are better now than when we were together. I still see my wee girl Megan just as much so the outcome is good.
Rasputin

ImageImage
Class--
GSV Regular

Post by Class-- »

as long as ur happy bud im happy :) glad to hear from ya agian :)

class :wub:
Eagle
The Eagle Has Landed

Post by Eagle »

Claw wrote: You didn't indicate whether this has been a good or bad outcome for you,

Considering the content in his first post spends more time talking about his new internet connection rather than the missus, I would say he is happier with the new situation :)
Claw
GSV Spammer

Post by Claw »

Eagle wrote: Considering the content in his first post spends more time talking about his new internet connection rather than the missus, I would say he is happier with the new situation :)
I suppose you're right OGF1, but I didn't want to jump to conclusions as in these situations people have varying coping measures for good or bad reasons - Raspy's chosen the 'net - sadly for some it's alcohol, which is a very nice recreational drink, but a devious shoulder to cry on. :unsure:
Just be a nutter... life becomes much more exciting, and people won't expect anything more of you...
Dakaras
GSV Regular

Post by Dakaras »

Well come back Ras :)

Sorry bout you and the Mrs :( But if it aint right then ...